Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 9:43:18 PM EDT
I've been looking for a compact small grip module for my full size 9mm P320 and not finding any at all.

All I can find are the .45 variants. Right now Sig shows a FDE Compact Medium in stock which is the closest I can find.

What gives? Discontinued smalls?  Neckbeards got them all? I found one on e-gay for about $100
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I searched and didn't find any. Were plenty around about a month ago. You are correct now nothing but .45acp ones. That is the one thing that annoys me on the P320 is that the internals and grips are different on the .45acp and all the other calibers. I got a full size ODG one from Osage Conty Guns yet Sig's version of ODG is not ODG that I was expecting and the pics are not what I got. At least still better looking than FDE IMO.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah same here, been looking for a medium compact frame.  My guess is we won't see any for a while with uncle sam's recent order.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I lucked upon a small 9/40 full size frame  but couldn't find a small compact frame.

I called SIG and the CS rep said they were 4-6 weeks out. That was last week.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
They have been out for a long time on the black compact/small grips when I looked for a year ago. I am sure we will be the last to be catered to since they got the government contract. If you find one, you better get it now. Every time Sig says something will be out in a few weeks, plan on that time being at least doubled.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a P320C about a year ago and really like it, but the lack of parts and mag availability has me ready to sell it. If that situation was better, I'd make it my EDC.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Give it a few years, you'll be able to get Tapco and UTG grip modules for it.  Or if you prefer quality I'm sure MagPul will start making them too.

You should sign up for in stock notification at Top Gun, they seem to have them in stock more than anyone else.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Part #s to help your search:

Grip - Module - Gun Size - Caliber - Grip Size - Color
(943 = 9mm, .40 cal, .357 SIG | 45 obvious)

GRIP-MOD-C-943-SM-BLK
GRIP-MOD-C-943-LG-BLK

GRIP-MOD-CA-943-SM-BLK
GRIP-MOD-CA-943-LG-BLK

GRIP-MOD-F-943-SM-BLK
GRIP-MOD-F-943-LG-BLK

You might have noticed, but P320 demand is way up in recent weeks...for some odd reason. 

Good news is that Sig is kicking out a bunch of product now. Keep a sharp eye out, it goes quick when in stock.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you wanted a Carry or Compact small I could help you out, but we're waiting on Full size smalls as well. They are making them. Seems like I get a batch about 45 days or so.

You might have noticed, but P320 demand is way up in recent weeks...for some odd reason. 
View Quote

I didn't know they even made a Carry in small.  Is that something new?  The medium Carry I have fits ok, but I'm thinking a small would be better.  

And yeah, 320 sales have picked up a bit.   I freely admit I bought the Saturday after the announcement.  Found a used but near new 9mm Carry for good price and bought it on a whim.  I figured if I like it great, if not it will be an easy and profitable sale.  I had looked at them in the past and was intrigued.  It was on my want list tho not at the top.

I like it.  A lot.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I didn't know they even made a Carry in small.  Is that something new?  The medium Carry I have fits ok, but I'm thinking a small would be better.  

And yeah, 320 sales have picked up a bit.   I freely admit I bought the Saturday after the announcement.  Found a used but near new 9mm Carry for good price and bought it on a whim.  I figured if I like it great, if not it will be an easy and profitable sale.  I had looked at them in the past and was intrigued.  It was on my want list tho not at the top.

I like it.  A lot.
View Quote

They make all the grips (subcompact/compact/carry/full) in S-M-L sizes, but they're very spotty on being in stock now. It has always been confusing because there are so many variations, but since the military contract news everything has been bought up quickly.  Topgunsupply only has a couple in stock, they used to be the place to go.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#10]
They make 3 grip sizes for all 4 sizes of the gun; small, medium, and large.  For all but one version of the sub-compact, your 320 comes with the "medium" grip on it.  On the gen 2 grip modules, the size is printed above the lanyard hole (or what would be the lanyard hole on some sizes).
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Just did a quick spin thru the internet.  Looks like mags are tight as well, at least the nines.  I got three when I bought mine so I'm good for now.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#12]
The 320 is now cool after the Army announcement.  Everyone wants one and the parts are drying up fast.  I wanted to upgrade my Carry and FS grips from Medium to Large but gave up looking a couple of weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just did a quick spin thru the internet.  Looks like mags are tight as well, at least the nines.  I got three when I bought mine so I'm good for now.
View Quote

You guys are just now figuring this out?  Its been this way for the past 18 months, and now is going to get worse since the P320 is the flavor of the month.  

Try owning a full size P320 45.  There isn't shit available from SIG for that platform, and doubt there will be anything but empty promises.  No X-change kits, no holsters, very limited grip modules, but at least the 45 magazines are available.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You guys are just now figuring this out?  Its been this way for the past 18 months, and now is going to get worse since the P320 is the flavor of the month.  

Try owning a full size P320 45.  There isn't shit available from SIG for that platform, and doubt there will be anything but empty promises.  No X-change kits, no holsters, very limited grip modules, but at least the 45 magazines are available.  
View Quote

That does suck .  I bought mine two weeks before the contract announcement.

Guess I'll just save up for a caliber exchange kit instead.  By then they will probably be all sold out too...
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#15]
http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=3828&type=M&CMN=Sig%20Sauer%20LE/Military&CMNum=206&CMSNum=1010&CMSN=All

Quantico may have your mags in link above.

Also been looking for awhile for the new style compact grip modules in odg. Dig said they only had the first gen grips and not the new with different slide release guard etc.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 1:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]
My wife ordered my compact small grip form top gun supply before Christmas.  I'll say this though- I sent her the link on the 15th and they were out of stock two days alter because she snoozed.  Then they came back in stock for a day on the 20th and she jumped on it and we got one.  

If anyone wants my compact medium grip, shoot me a message.  It's essentially brand new but I'd cut somebody a deal.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My wife ordered my compact small grip form top gun supply before Christmas.  I'll say this though- I sent her the link on the 15th and they were out of stock two days alter because she snoozed.  Then they came back in stock for a day on the 20th and she jumped on it and we got one.  

If anyone wants my compact medium grip, shoot me a message.  It's essentially brand new but I'd cut somebody a deal.
View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Texas tactical south of Houston has several in stock.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I've looked and looked and looked for a Large Carry and finally found SigSauerGuns.com (an offshoot of Osage) had them.  They're 50/50 on whether your desired size is in stock:  

http://www.sigsauerguns.com/accessories/grips/p320-p250.html?SID=0e7jloch3ddtd5o9m03uepusm5&stock=1
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I've looked and looked and looked for a Large Carry and finally found SigSauerGuns.com (an offshoot of Osage) had them.  They're 50/50 on whether your desired size is in stock:  

http://www.sigsauerguns.com/accessories/grips/p320-p250.html?SID=0e7jloch3ddtd5o9m03uepusm5&stock=1
View Quote

If they're in the baggie they are Gen1 frames. Gen2 frames come in a box with an updated slide release.

Wonder if they're just using stock pictures.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I just got one last week (large carry). It was new style in a plastic box with the slide catch. I did talk to them on the phone first to make sure.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Grabbed a subcompact FDE from Top Gun last night. Also lucked up on a P250 marked mag a pawn shop for $20.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Texas tactical south of Houston has several in stock.
View Quote

Thanks, good to know.  I had checked their website but they aren't listed.  I live around that area
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:52:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the point of this feature at the price point Sig is charging. Last I looked at their website the full conversion kit to another frame size was priced at $400. For another $100 I can buy another gun.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the point of this feature at the price point Sig is charging. Last I looked at their website the full conversion kit to another frame size was priced at $400. For another $100 I can buy another gun.
View Quote

Quantro tactical price is 299.99 but they are out of stock like many others who sell them
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quantro tactical price is 299.99 but they are out of stock like many others who sell them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

Even sites that had kits at $350 are sold out. Neckbearding because of the M17 announcement? All these kits were in stock last month.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#27]
eBay has gone full retard.  I have been following these auctions and it looks like people are bidding them up and not paying maybe?  They look like the same ones re-listed.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, my P320F and P320C were both purchased as CPO's for $399+shipping. I do like the fact that you can experiment with the grip module without fear of ruining the gun.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:09:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Swapped in my FDE grip module. Looks good. First time I had pulled out the trigger assembly.  Quick and painless.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 2:19:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
eBay has gone full retard.  I have been following these auctions and it looks like people are bidding them up and not paying maybe?  They look like the same ones re-listed.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/264461/image-155472.JPG
View Quote

If my neck had a beard I would throw up that compact small that my wife bought me for Christmas.  Alas, I'm a clean shaven man.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#31]
A related question.

How is a $40 grip frame suddenly worth $150+ just because someone poked at it with a soldering iron?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top