Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 8:13:54 PM EDT
I would have mentioned this sooner... but wanted to have mine in hand before letting the hive loose on CDNN's inventory.

These are factory Sig threaded barrels.
Ordered mine over the weekend and just got it today.

Regular price is $235.
These are on sale for $89 + shipping.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-sp2022-9mm-lci-threaded-barrel.html

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads-up!  I just ordered one.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone here confirmed whether the OD of this barrel will fit In Sp2022 40cal. Buddy of mines looking I have the 9 but no .40 to see fitment
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered one as well. Thanks for the heads up. Did the barrel come with a thread protector?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just ordered one as well. Thanks for the heads up. Did the barrel come with a thread protector?
View Quote

I order one awhile back and no they dont come with one.  I have an extra 13.5 x 1 left hand thread protecter i got from tornado tech if anyone wants one, PM me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

No thread protector included.

Word of advice to buyers...

Test a few rounds from a topped off magazine after installing.

My Speer Gold Dot 124 +p's were getting stuck against the feed ramp.

I noticed the feed ramp was not as polished/smooth as the barrel I took out of the gun... and it was causing the nose of the hollowpoints to get stuck on the ramp when dropping the slide on a topped off mag.
Gun and mags are all new... so I'm sure once fired a few hundred rounds everything will get buttery smooth anyway.

A quick easy fix was to polish the ramp with a dremel so I'm not complaining for $89 but just wanted others to be aware.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top