Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 5:37:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#1]

now wheres that P220 you promised ?

Didn't you find it?  I left it in the chair in your old office...maybe you better ask 1GUNRUNNER if he saw it when he moved in??
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Well....there may be a sig coming up....this guy bought a nine and a forty from someone who needed money.....he does`nt like anything with recoil...so the forty will most likely be up for negotiations.....problem is...I`m not real fond of40`s....guess it all depends on the money.......I`m thinking 450-500 this guy only deals in excellent condition....and when he gets his mind set on getting rid of something....it usually goes cheap.....may own a sig soon!
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
B&G -

I don't know about the prices in your local market, but I picked up a 229 in 40 S&W this past Sat. at a large gun show that was 99% with 2 mags (10 rounders, boo!), box, etc. for $450.00 total price.
So, I'd say if you can get it for that price, jump on it.  You can always sell it down the road.
I'm gonna try out several 40 loads later this week.  Can't chrono, cause mine is still somewhere in Texas (PACT, Inc) getting fixed.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I`m not sure of the model.....I saw the guy last week...he was hinting around.....I don`t have a real problem with 40...actually...I convinced one of my friends to buy one...and he &I used to experiment with it...I was pretty impressed....(I always wanted a 4006 for some reason).....till I fell in love with 1911`s I guess.....I`m guessing at $450...as I said.   I do know for sure....if I carried in my work every day....that`s exactly what I would want......the local pd`s don`t allow anything larger....for the most part, for duty use....I have a delta....and a few 45`s...will keep you posted......
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the family cousin...............
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 3:17:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Woohoo, a new mod in the SIGForum. And your welcoming gift to us die-hard SIGaholics is:
(pick one)

O SIGPro 2340
O P226 in .40S&W
O P229 in a caliber at choice

TIA BeachBoy for such a great present, please ship mine to Belgium. Do not forget to put "Free Sample" on the box.

C-2-6 Out!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, I'm thinking more along the lines of a limited run P230 in a non-standard caliber, like maybe 8mm Nambu or 9mm Glisenti.  
You know, something to make them special!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:48:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Now don't go Diss'n the 230, boy or you and I gonna have to go roun'.

Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:36:42 AM EDT
[#9]
LOL - don't worry, I'm not dissin' the P230.  Just being a little ludicrous.
Nice looking combo you've got there.
Glad to see you posting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top