Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2002 7:43:13 PM EDT
I'm considering the Glock 19c as another CCW and range gun...does the recoil reduction system work on this model?

Thanks for your input,
NAKED
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Naked, haven't you asked this same question a number of times.  The glock porting does not reduce felt recoil a noticible amount.  If you plan on shooting this gun a lot then you will not like how loud the porting makes it.  Glocks have very little recoil anyway, especially in 9mm so I don't see what the problem is.  I guess you have shot one without the porting,  you have then realize that there will be very little difference in the recoil with a ported one and the gun will be twice as loud.  
Bill3508
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top