Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2002 1:07:11 PM EDT

I went to the fun store today to pick up a Bulgarian Makarov for personal carry. I was deluding myself, because right next to the Mak was the G36 that I have been coveting for quite awhile.

Needless to say, the little Austrian came home with me, and I can't wait to get it to the range. I think my 1911 will forgive me, but I have always wanted a Glock, and the G36 called to me!

Any recommendations for a good IWB for this pistol? Keep in mind that I am a fairly tubby 6'0" 280 lbs. I bought an inexpensive Galco, that I think will work until I come up with a better solution, but it is a little flimsy.

Cheers,
Chris
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Aimless,

It's not that I don't like the Galco, it seems fairly comfortable. I am just new to CCW, and want to look at more options.

Cheers,
Chris
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations on your purchase. I also have the G36, it's a great shooting little gun. I'd have to second the SideArmor, for a holster. That's what I carry my G36 in. IWB with the 15 degree cant.

Jamie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top