Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2001 8:23:25 AM EDT
Anyone know what's going on with the supply of Glock 19s and 23s? They seem to have vanished from gun shows and dealers' shelves.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I beleive that the G23 is the second most popular bhind the G22. I think the reason the G22 is the #1 is because of the police sales. The G23 is highly coveted by CCW'ers as well as the 19. Still large enough to handle effectively and small enough for concelement
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#2]
A dealer friend of mine reported that Glock has just received a number of large law enforcement or military contracts, including some for the feds.  Supposedly the civilian Glock supply is going to be pretty tight for quite some time.  This news is via his distributors and he's never steered me wrong in the past so I tend to beleive it.  Glocks can still be found but its taking more effort to do so.  And probably more money.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got a brand new 19 on gunbroker.com for $460.  My local dealer had them in stock, but wanted $650 ($749 for a 27 w/night sights).

Here's the auction I won: http://gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=2436887  -- it should still be posted for a while.  

If you'd like to contact the seller, to see what he has available, his name is Ken and his email is [email protected] .

Mike Seiler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top