Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 8:49:01 AM EDT
Anybody got to use one or handle one?  I have seen pics but none of my dealers have one yet Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
An excellent choice for anyone looking for a full size handgun; I've had mine quite a few years now and would never sell it.  I am currently looking at getting a 9mm replacement barrel from OlympicArms to increase its versatility.  What I like most is the fact that you have the sight radius of a target weapon but the "feel" of a standard-sized combat weapon.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, still waiting on my dealer, should be getting some Thurs.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I've owned several Glocks over the past 5 years (19, 26, two 22's), primariy because I was looking for the right blend of features/capabilities. I was looking to satisfy the following needs:

1 - Concealed carry
2 - Home/Camp protection
3 - IPSC competition

I identified the .40 S&W as my cartridge of choice for its blend of power and capacity.

I finally settled on the 27 for my carry gun, and the 35 for my competition, house protection weapon. I can quickly remove light/laser unit and prepare for IPSC, and have a highly accurate, dependable, and powerful handgun. I find it to be ugly in appearance but love the way it shoots.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The G35 ROCKS!  About the same size as a 1911, decent trigger, you can press check it due to the extended slide, great slide release.  Mine is a tack driver, has less muzzle flip than any of the other .40's.  It currently rides in my duty holster with an M3 light attached.  Off duty I throw it in a Milt Sparks Summer Special II with a couple of pre-ban mags and I'm set.  My second duty pistol is a Sig P226 in .40 which I like almost as well, but you get less muzzle velocity and it won't take the M3 light.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top