Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 6:28:30 PM EDT
anybody tried one of these trigger systems?  

from the Brownells catalog:
Machined aluminum trigger helps eliminate the mushy feel of the factory plastic part. Closely held tolerances remove trigger slop and free movement for smooth, consistent trigger letoff. Trigger face incorporates a wider trigger safety and contoured edges that are easier on the finger than the factory shoe. Drop-in installation requires no modification to gun. Does not alter factory pull weight.

SPECS: 2024 aluminum, black, anodized. Small fits all Glock small frame pistols in 9mm, .357 Sig and .40 S&W. Large fits Glock large frame pistols in 10mm and .45 ACP. Glock 36 fits Glock 36 only.

and while i'm at it...how about the Ghost Rocket 3.5# connector???

Stainless steel connector reduces the length of trigger pull, improves reset, and eliminates accuracy-robbing overtravel. 5.0 Tactical and Ghost Rocket 3.5 reduce trigger-pull weight to 5 pounds and 3.5 pounds respectively; both have an extra tab that contacts the trigger bar and prevents overtravel after the striker falls. Each connector requires minor fitting.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard and read of many problems with non Glock aftermarket parts.
But they still sell them so obviously they can't be all that bad.

To me it would depend on what I use that gun for.
If it is something I would have to carry I would not use anything other then OEM on a Glock.
Now I do own a Glock 34 with a Rhea competition trigger on it but thats another story....  I trust it 100% but its not a carry gun nor would that trigger be good for CCW.

Why would you buy the GR 3.5 pd connector?  Buy the Glock one....

You will read LOTS of nightmares with the GR on Glocktalk

<edited for spelling...>
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a good experience with the Ghost Rocket connector
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had a good experience with the Ghost Rocket connector

likewise
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Well as I said I have never had the GR just read complaints in GlockTalk (of course you will always find someone who has a complaint about something)

BUT

I am wondering since a couple of you who own them have responded why did you buy the GR instead of the Glock 3.5 pd connector?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
a lot more feedback on the ghost,
side by side comparison and trigger feel,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top