Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 5:10:52 PM EDT
Does anybody know the secret to ordering off their website?

I can't figure out how to "add to cart", maybe I'm just too dense to figure it out!

teamroper
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a red "Add" button next to the item. Click that and when you are finished go to the top and select "Glocking Cart".
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There's a red "Add" button next to the item. Click that and when you are finished go to the top and select "Glocking Cart".

No red "add" buttons show up for me and I've checked their website several times!

M4arc, if you would check their site and see if the "add" buttons show up for you and let me know if they do or not!

Thanks!

teamroper

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
What exactly are you looking for and I'll try the same thing...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#4]
works for me in IE and firefox

try opening their page and then pressing Ctrl and F5 simultaneously.  Wait for the page to reload and see if it works.  Are you using a prehistoric browser?

PS. The lone wolf folks are awesome.  They even answer emails....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Part # ARR-GLKC.......Arredondo checkered mag extension +5 9mm&.40sw

Part # GLO-MF91322......Glock 22 15rd drop-free mag

I know I can find mags cheaper, but I'm trying to save on S&H!

teamroper
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

teamroper

Yeah, I can see the Red/White Add button: www.lonewolfdist.com/mfgproducts.asp?mfg=ARR

Do you see the little photo icon to the left of the part number? There should be a Add button all the way over to the right, to the right of the price.

If you click on the photo icon you should have an Add button on the page that pops up as well.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

teamroper

Yeah, I can see the Red/White Add button: www.lonewolfdist.com/mfgproducts.asp?mfg=ARR

Do you see the little photo icon to the left of the part number? There should be a Add button all the way over to the right, to the right of the price.

If you click on the photo icon you should have an Add button on the page that pops up as well.

works here too
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry, but I see no add buttons even after I click on the photo pic!

I have no idea what kind of browser I'm using, but my son (who's at college right now),always kepp this computer updated with the newest crap!

teamroper
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, but I see no add buttons even after I click on the photo pic!

I have no idea what kind of browser I'm using, but my son (who's at college right now),always kepp this computer updated with the newest crap!

teamroper

Stand by, I'm going to try and get a picture posted...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Does your screen look like this:

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks guys!

Just got off the phone with my son, he had a pop-up blocker installed that for some reason blocked the add buttons on that page!

Everything works fine now!

I just wish he'd leave sh*t alone when he comes home on the weekends?

teamroper
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top