Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 4:32:40 PM EDT
I've asked if Glock will ever make a Tactical/Practical in .357sig............what about one in .45acp?

teamroper
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:56:00 AM EDT
[#1]
My guess would be that no one knows the answer to your question.

However, Lone Wolf does make a long slide (similar to the G34/35) for the G20/G21. Might be worth checking out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:19:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Y-up
The two most requested GLOCK pistols would be:

Full size 45acp - single stack (Full size G36)
Tactical Practical 45acp

I used to be a firm believer in GLOCK listening to it's customers - now I am not so sure.

In the European market the 45 acp does not sell well. These GLOCK models would be sold out as soon as they hit the market
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is one of the Lone Wolf long slides. I have one on order w/10mm conversion barrel. This belongs to one of the GT members.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here is one of the Lone Wolf long slides. I have one on order w/10mm conversion barrel. This belongs to one of the GT members.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Coloradoglocker/CustomG20L.jpg

Everything is sweet about that conversion slide...................................except the price$$$

I would hope Glock feels the need to compete with Springfields XD357 & XD45?

SOMEDAY?????

teamroper
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Coloradoglocker/CustomG20L.jpg

That is cool!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top