Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 5:47:04 PM EDT
Went to range today with 150 rounds and my new crimson trace grips on the Glock 26. I paid $225 shipped for the grips. Not a bad deal IMO.
Sorry no pics or videos. But I can say the laser is very unaccurate right from the box. I will have to go back and tune it a little. So I will post results and pics later on.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Went to range today with 150 rounds and my new crimson trace grips on the Glock 26. I paid $225 shipped for the grips. Not a bad deal IMO.
Sorry no pics or videos. But I can say the laser is very unaccurate right from the box. I will have to go back and tune it a little. So I will post results and pics later on.

you have to aim all of them, non of them are ready to use that's why they send you all of the stuff you need to do it, and that price is damn good
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
They are supposed to be zero'ed for 50' when they come from the factory. Personaly I zero both of mine for 10 yrds and they are balls-on.  The quickest way to zero them is to pick a reference point, sight in using the irons, then adjust the laser over to the sights.  Of course you have to keep in mind that if you are closer than what you zero for the rounds will impact just to the left of the laser and if you are further out they land to the right.

I've had CTs on my 19 and 26 since Feb. and love them  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top