Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 1:16:02 PM EDT
I placed an order for some used, LE marked G21 mags from CDNN and I recieved them today.  They look alright I will have to function test them next time I go to the range.  Overall I think it is a pretty good deal, I may get some more.  There was one that was not drop free, but the others all were.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, i also got my CDNN order today for TWO NEW Glock 17 mags. Welp, I open the bag they where sent in and what do I find, THREE Glock 17 mags and three +2 base plates. Now im not too upset cause I can use them , BUT shouldnt a person be sent and charged for two of a item if thats what they order? I was sent three mags and charged for all three, even though my emailed invoice clearly shows TWO... For my first order thru them, it seems kinda shady. I did email them letting them know i wasnt happy, but I cant justify sending the mag back since it would cost me nearly half the price of the mag.

EDIT : UPDATE 7pm 3/2/06 ---- Just got a email from CDNN about the above issue. They told me to keep the extra magazine and they are issueing a credit to my card for the overcharge.

I say +1 on CDNN as being a top notch outfit....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to see it worked out for you, this was my first dealing with CDNN.  I was surprised at how fast it was shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top