Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 3:21:59 AM EDT
My wife sold her Glock 26 for $400 to focus on her .38 S&W should I be upset or glad she wants to get proficient in a firearm?

We got his and her Glock 26s in Nov.  Now I just have a Glock 26 no sharing ammo in a life and death situation
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Heya just let her work thru it herself. My wife wants her 26 back... I told her to shop for one. She will realize the benefits of the lil Glock.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
why didnt you keep it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:02:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Draw down . . . or just kick her to the curb, that type of behavior can not be tolerated.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:08:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I am deployed right now so she did it when I was gone she said she didnt have time to be an expert in  the Glock like she wants to be with the .38.  she is a perfectionist so I kinda understand her but why 400 it was almost brand new I told her did you also get rid of the 12 round mags too and she said no I just gave them the 2 10 rounders.  

She said when she went to the range she almost dropped it each time she shot so it probally was a good thing.  I think an all metal pistol would be good for her because she says recoil is a pain with the polymer pistols she has shot.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Cant get rid of her she likes my AR's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top