Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:35:49 AM EDT
If I buy a used glock does the factory still honor the warranty? Is it lifetime?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:11:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By repub18:
If I buy a used glock does the factory still honor the warranty? Is it lifetime?

Yes and yes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:42:58 PM EDT
By the book, Glocks only have a 1 year warranty. But I have never heard of Glock refusing warranty service unless the gun was obviously abused or something. Like blown up with improper reloads.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:22:50 PM EDT
Some time ago I purchased a used police turn-in G19. It had many failures to eject. I called Glock and sent it to them still dirty. In only a couple of days I received back my gun. It was clean, fixed and in a new tupper ware box with accessories! The Glock service is fantastic and the G19 is perfect.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:09:20 AM EDT
There have been several examples posted where a member has purchased a used or trade in Glock and Glock still honored the warranty. The most you might have to pay is shipping to GA.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:10:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ar15_dude:
Some time ago I purchased a used police turn-in G19. It had many failures to eject. I called Glock and sent it to them still dirty. In only a couple of days I received back my gun. It was clean, fixed and in a new tupper ware box with accessories! The Glock service is fantastic and the G19 is perfect.

You like your trade-in ? I just got one ... I figured, heck, you cant hurt a Glock from shooting it! Why buy a new one?
Top Top