Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 6:42:48 PM EDT
I just got a 33, but would like to convert it over to 40 too AS LONG AS ITS JUST AS GOOD AS A FACTORY 27.  So if I just buy a glock 27 barrel and put it in, will my gun be just as reliable and good as a factory 27, just labeled wrong on the slide?

Are there any other differences at all.  Other than maybe point of impact which I dont care about?
Are the springs any different?
What about the feed block (not sure thats what its called)

I dont plan on reloading either caliber so dont start the KBoom discussion.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Everything is the same. I shoot a factory G27 barrel in my G33 all the time. The POI is slightly different, but at 25m who cares.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi!

New to the forum.

I bought a .40 barrel from Glockmeister immediately upon getting my G33. After shooting both, I have seldom put the .357 barrel back in! I've now shot about 500 rounds of .40 without a single failure of any kind. I've added Crimson Trace lasergrips, and in my handgun league last week, I finished 2nd with the little Glock and the laser. Everyone else shoots full size weapons. Woo Hoo!

And...HotRod...Where did you get the white lettering and other mods done?? That is absolutely beautiful!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:00:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And...HotRod...Where did you get the white lettering and other mods done?? That is absolutely beautiful!!

The white lettering is just plain old liquid "white out". The red slide cover plate from a guy on another Glock forum. He has black, OD and blue also.  

The Mag catch and slide stop are both AroTek.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top