Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:37:42 PM EDT
Hey all new to the glock scene here. I was wanting to know if I went and bought some parts like a 3.5# connecter and took it to a GSSF event will the glock armors there put it in for free.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Just do it yourself. Glocks are VERY easy to work on. I am in OH and if you are near me I will help you out. Lone Wolf Dist. carries a very good book called "The complete guide" or something like that. Great book with lots of details.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to my first GSSF match last year and had the armorer look over my G17 (1st GEN) and they replaced my spring and also installed new springs in 4 mags and installed new base plates for free. Glocks customer service is excellent in my book. I dont believe there will be any problem with them installing the 3.5# connector in your pistol although you'll of course have to purchase it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top