Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 12:09:03 PM EDT
I was talking to said person about relatively inexpensive pistols for CCW, and he recommended a Glock 19!  I could hardly believe it myself, after all the Glock bashing that I'd seen him do in the past.  *shakes head*  I think the world is falling.....

Thought I might mention that, and ask for other opinions on a relatively inexpensive pistol for CCW.  Not cheap cheap, but maybe the upper of middle of the line, or maybe lower of top of the line.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
ADAIR_USMC actually owns several GLOCKs. He just likes to troll when he's bored becuase there are so many GLOCK supporters here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Haha, I know.  I suppose he knows a decent gun when he sees one I think I just might pick me one of these things up.  I guess we'll see what happens....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh no He di'int!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just curious, why do you think it's BS....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious, why do you think it's BS....

Oh sorry, that was said in jest because few will actually believe that adair_usmc would have actually recommended a Glock after he spends 90% of his time bashing them.

BTW - I'm just giving adair_usmc a hard time
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:51:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was talking to said person about relatively inexpensive pistols for CCW, and he recommended a Glock 19!  I could hardly believe it myself, after all the Glock bashing that I'd seen him do in the past.  *shakes head*  I think the world is falling.....

So he is now suddenly an authority on Glocks and his word should be taken for gospel ?

The G19 has always been a good choice for CCW not just because one person recently decided that it was.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:39:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I knew the man was to smart not to see the obvious.  Although the G23 has got to be the best

CCW pistol ever produced, I certainly wouldn't feel bad with a G19.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So he is now suddenly an authority on Glocks and his word should be taken for gospel ?

The G19 has always been a good choice for CCW not just because one person recently decided that it was.

I never said I was an authority.  I know the guy from another forum (a tech/computer forum), and he asked me about options a long while ago.  I also pointed him here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Gunny says they are good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top