Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 12:09:03 PM EDT
I was talking to said person about relatively inexpensive pistols for CCW, and he recommended a Glock 19! I could hardly believe it myself, after all the Glock bashing that I'd seen him do in the past. *shakes head* I think the world is falling.....

Thought I might mention that, and ask for other opinions on a relatively inexpensive pistol for CCW. Not cheap cheap, but maybe the upper of middle of the line, or maybe lower of top of the line.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:15:15 PM EDT
ADAIR_USMC actually owns several GLOCKs. He just likes to troll when he's bored becuase there are so many GLOCK supporters here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:19:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:42:57 PM EDT
Haha, I know. I suppose he knows a decent gun when he sees one I think I just might pick me one of these things up. I guess we'll see what happens....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:58:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:02:21 PM EDT
Oh no He di'int!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:25:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4arc:

Just curious, why do you think it's BS....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:21:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PocketG:

Originally Posted By M4arc:

Just curious, why do you think it's BS....

Oh sorry, that was said in jest because few will actually believe that adair_usmc would have actually recommended a Glock after he spends 90% of his time bashing them.

BTW - I'm just giving adair_usmc a hard time
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:51:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Royicus:
I was talking to said person about relatively inexpensive pistols for CCW, and he recommended a Glock 19! I could hardly believe it myself, after all the Glock bashing that I'd seen him do in the past. *shakes head* I think the world is falling.....

So he is now suddenly an authority on Glocks and his word should be taken for gospel ?

The G19 has always been a good choice for CCW not just because one person recently decided that it was.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:39:49 AM EDT
I knew the man was to smart not to see the obvious. Although the G23 has got to be the best

CCW pistol ever produced, I certainly wouldn't feel bad with a G19.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:34:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BrianNH:

Originally Posted By Royicus:

So he is now suddenly an authority on Glocks and his word should be taken for gospel ?

The G19 has always been a good choice for CCW not just because one person recently decided that it was.

I never said I was an authority. I know the guy from another forum (a tech/computer forum), and he asked me about options a long while ago. I also pointed him here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:43:05 AM EDT
Gunny says they are good.
Top Top