Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 7:28:38 AM EDT
For those of you with a lot of Glocks, what do you do with the cases they come in?  

I have two sitting atop in my closet right now, I'm wondering if I should keep em or sell them off.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I keep them and store mags in them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#2]
YMMV, but if I bought and it came in a case, I have the case with the original paperwork and manual in it stored away.

Same for my rifles.

Mike

ps - makes no never mind to some folks, but I'd sooner purchase a firearm from a guy that like myself is conscientious enough to keep up with the case and the paperwork and tend to pass on folks selling firearms without these items, as it says something about the character of the person IMO.

FWIW, the case does come in handy for shipping it, should ya ever need to.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I keep my cases and just stash them away.  I am not likely to sell any of my guns but if I do I would sell it in the box it came in.  I have only bought used guns that had the box with them as well.  Maybe it is just me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#4]
hardcases i keep cardboard boxes get thrown away
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
This isn't the greatest picture, becuase they aren't stacked like they usually are, but I think you get the idea.  +3 on I won't buy a gun without the original case, right down to the proper serial number on the sticker.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Some pretty good points here.

I like the idea about storing mags in them  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top