Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 5:25:53 PM EDT
Can local armorers do the firing pin upgrade locally or does the pistol have to go back to Glock?  I noticed I have the park'd trigger bar and old style firing pin.

???  

G
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
We can do it at VA Arms but you'll have to pay for the parts.  It's free if you take it to the attending Glock armorer at the MD GSSF match in the spring or send it back to Glock Inc.

The upgrade is the firing pin, firing pin safety, firing pin safety spring, trigger bar, spring loaded bearing, and extractor.  I suggest getting the new ejector too and IIRC Glock only sells the trigger housings now as a unit (meaning with the ejector already in it).

The next local GSSF match in MD will be May 20th and 21st 2006.  www.gssfonline.com  You should just bring it to the match for a totally free upgrade and while there shoot the match.  It's a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:48:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  I think I'll check out the match.

G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top