Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 6:14:34 AM EDT
I was at the range yesterday - saw a guy with a holster for his glock 19 - I think that it had the glock logo on it.  It was not the goofy plastic loop looking thing.

Does glock not have a Kaydex (sp) or full holster for there gun?

I let my ccw go some time back - need to get it renewed.  So I am just looking for somthing to wear at the range and while hunting.

What does the Arfcom hive recomend?

Thanks,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Fobus and a Galco Matrix for my 23.

The Matrix has snaps on the loops so you don't have to remove your belt. It rides higher and closer than the Fobus which makes it better for CCW duty. Got it from Firestoreonline. Good place to buy a holster, most are in stock and they have fast shipping.

The Fobus will do fine for range work.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Something like this?

I know there is some of these holsters without the lock in the U.S. I see them on Flea-Bay from time to time.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
CompTac
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top