Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 11:55:10 AM EDT
Hello: Does any one know of any dealers(or private sales) that have a safariland 6004 tactical thigh holster for a Glock 23 with a Surfire x200?

At this point i'm willing to pay over market value as I have been waiting on one from Lightfighter.com for more than 6 Months( and yes, I know there is a war going on!) I have checked Ebay and the three(that I know of )internet auctions with no luck

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bullitt
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:34:05 PM EDT
I got mine (for a G19, but no light) from CopQuest. The one I ordered was the 6005, in OD. I had to wait 30 days for it, but that was expected (OD being a non-standard color). The service from CopQuest is excellent, and their pricing isn't too bad, either. The best part is, they didn't charge my card until the holster shipped.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:06:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 11:08:28 AM EDT by vandal]
I have a 6280 (same thing but for the belt) that I'd part with. Then you would just need the standard leg shield or the HSGI holster rig (which is what I put the 6280 in). But I will warn you -- the holster is a tight fit. I sent my first one back thinking there must be something wrong with it. They sent me another one the same way. I used a hairdryer and a wedge to loosen it up a little. I'm still not really happy with it. The draw is not as smooth as a 6004 with no light.

Mine is made for the G17 actually, and is spraypainted tan FWIW.
Top Top