www.ebaumsworld.com/deaclass.html

Some peoples children!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#1]
who will say it first?

reposted a kabillion times but funny.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a cool video, but it's been around more than Heidi Fleiss.

We've all seen it.

Welcome to AR15...  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]
So old its lost its luster, like he lost his job.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Alway nice to see again, got me a 4orty.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I would just like to point out one thing...........
Picture the man who invented the Glock. Ok now hold that thought, now picture the man who just shot himself with a Glock. inveeennttteeedddddddddd, shotttt himselfffffffff. Dats alls I haves to sayz. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry but I thought it was funny, FNGs when will they ever learn!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTL
Post Number :: 18

figures
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
That is just sad.....saw it coming...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#10]
OK, I'll drink the BGlock KoolAid and say that it's impossible with the peerless G26.

wganz

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#11]
It's not the DEA agent's fault. It's the GLOCK's fault. The GLOCK just went BANG for no reason, no wonder GLOCKS are such horrible weapons. GLOCKS suck! GLOCKS can kiss my ass. I would rather take a Super Soaker to war than a GLOCK.

*Puts flame suit on*

Btw, INB4DL.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Are you professional enough to carry a glock?

*sigh*

I guess not, I've never shot myself.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#13]
classic....woulda been funnier if it Kaboomed! at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Yall need to lighten up the video is still funny!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I find no humor in it.

Maybe because it is a negligent discharge, a man was shot, and it gives a bad image for gun owners in general.... not to mention "glok fowties"

And... because this is the 119th time it was posted on this website.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I find no humor in it.

Maybe because it is a negligent discharge, a man was shot, and it gives a bad image for gun owners in general.... not to mention "glok fowties"

And... because this is the 119 120th time it was posted on this website.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#18]
IRONY is funny on more than a humorous level,
then again some of us just have a sense of humor
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Dont try and defend yourself.  Just take your beatings like a good little newbie.  

You WILL respect our authoritah.

(see - that is humor.  Get it?)
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#20]
I dont find any humor in it at all
Maybe because its a fat kid that doesnt respect any "authoritah" it gives us Americans a bad image in general, especially  the over  weight majority of the country
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I dont find any humor in it at all
Maybe because its a fat kid that doesnt respect any "authoritah" it gives us Americans a bad image in general, especially  the over  weight majority of the country

I guess some people just dont have a sense of humor.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Come on now, thats just plagerism!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Come on now, thats just plagerism plagiarism!

Try out that spellcheck feature....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#24]
BAN HIM
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yeah, 3 years ago we did, noob.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#27]
If you have to ask yourself the question, then NO you're not professional enough to carry the Glock .40. You need to turn in your man card and go back to carrying the Jennings .25 your girlfriend has in her purse. Actually, you don't even need to remove the pistol from the purse because you're gonna be carrying a purse now that your man card has been revoked.

eta ->

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm not prof enough for a .40 short & weak but I do carry a G20 in 10mm of course, daily.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Unlike a majority of you my man card has been proven in war while you prove it on parper targets!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Join the Marines, shoot at people, let them shoot at you, then be told to be banned from a web site because a computer dork thinks so over a video that has been posted by a million people only to be read by the same people over and over.WTF
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Unlike a majority of you my man card has been proven in war while you prove it on parper targets!

What does that have to do with you posting something that has been posted to death?  

Also, boasting about it just makes you seem, like a boaster.  There are a pretty good amount of guys here that have been there, done that, and they only bring it up as a matter of experience, not as a matter of manhood.  

Are you Squatdog's troll account?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Wow.

Just wow.  

This was fun until that had to come out.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#33]
I have no idea who squat dog is and it is all in good fun but theres people like Melvinator2k0
who comes outa the blue for whatever reason talking about banning me whatever I was just trying to share something funny, and you people ride my case about it, forget about it
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I have no idea who squat dog is and it is all in good fun but theres people like Melvinator2k0
who comes outa the blue for whatever reason talking about banning me whatever I was just trying to share something funny, and you people ride my case about it, forget about it

Dude...  seriously... lighten up.

The "BAN HIM" is a total joke, and is used all the time.... if you had been around more than 15 minutes you would know that.

Remember that little blurb about a sense of humor?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

chrysler.websitewelcome.com/~user1010/fun/lightenup.jpg

The "BAN HIM" is a total joke, and is used all the time.... if you had been around more than 15 minutes you would know that.

Hey ..... What is that DI's name in the movie?    Please...... I've been trying to remember it!

I had a DI in '82 that remends me of him!    The movie is Full Metal Jacket...Right?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey ..... What is that DI's name in the movie?    Please...... I've been trying to remember it!

I had a DI in '82 that remends me of him!    The movie is Full Metal Jacket...Right?

BAN HIM!!!!

Stripes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit. Post a negative comment and you'll probably receive one. He was probably trying to fit in and you come and jump all over his case. I’m not saying I agree with his response but what kind of response did you expect after you crowd him into a corner? Are you stupid or do you just think your readers are stupid? My God, the guy has been on the forum for less than two months. Perhaps he had never seen the video. Maybe you’re the one who should lighten up and be a little more welcoming.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Bullshit. Post a negative comment and you'll probably receive one. He was probably trying to fit in and you come and jump all over his case. I’m not saying I agree with his response but what kind of response did you expect after you crowd him into a corner? Are you stupid or do you just think your readers are stupid? My God, the guy has been on the forum for less than two months. Perhaps he had never seen the video. Maybe you’re the one who should lighten up and be a little more welcoming.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Good for you.  Here is your cookie, now get bent.  Do you think that you are the only combat vet in this forum?  Why don't you go fuck yourself you insulting twit?  

1MissouriMule, that DI and movie is Stripes and his character's name is Sgt Hulka.  The DI on FMJ was played by R Lee Ermy, and I don't remember his characters name right off hand.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Its Hartman you fucking twit, and if your reading comprehension is a little off kilter.I said ,unlike a majority of you, meaning,  I am not the only one in this forum. Since you seem to butt your nose into other peoples business Ill inform you that it was not directed towards you so mind your manners and continue to spend the rest of your holidays alone, fucking yourself.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:56:51 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Its Hartman you fucking twit, and if your reading comprehension is a little off kilter.I said ,unlike a majority of you, meaning,  I am not the only one in this forum. Since you seem to butt your nose into other peoples business Ill inform you that it was not directed towards you so mind your manners and continue to spend the rest of your holidays alone, fucking yourself.

Looks like 3rd grade let out early this year.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgt. Hulka

The movie is Stripes
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:06:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I've been divorced twice, does that count?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Join the Marines, shoot at people, let them shoot at you, then be told to be banned from a web site because a computer dork thinks so over a video that has been posted by a million people only to be read by the same people over and over.WTF

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been divorced twice, does that count?hr

more then mine does!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top