Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 8:29:47 PM EDT
Has anyone tried one of these lights that mounts to the rail on the glocks or others. They are cheap and they are 65 lumens. Thats pretty bright but I havent seen much feedback on them. I was looking to put one on a glock 23. Will it be to long. Will it stick out to far on the glock
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag, I was thinking about one for on a project I have been tinkering with, don't feeling like dropping $100.00 on an m3 till I'm sure I'll have time to get it done.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:23:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone (ky-medic) has posted a thread in the handgun accessories forum saying that he ordered one.  still waiting for arrival and report.  Not sure what weapon he is mounting it on.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:04:28 AM EDT
[#3]
After doing some more research I have decided to get the Streamlight M-3 instead. Its only 40 bucks more and it looks better on the shorter G23.
Thanks for the replys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top