BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
<snip>

I would rather be an asshole than stupid anyday.

And in one fell swoop you've shown yourself to be both!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Some people are really smart about one subject... say guns for example.  They're very smart about guns.  Everything about them from ballistics, to gunsmithing, legal issues, you name it.

Some of those people don't have a clue about life in general.  They have no social skills b/c they're life is absorbed in guns.  They cant even maitain a healthy family relationship b/c they clearly lack the means of fulfilling their family roles and duties as a family member.

These people are generally absolutely worthless people in life, but they know a shitload about guns.  If you've got a problem with guns, they can help you fix it.  You might not like their style, but that doesn't matter.  Pay no attention to their 'delivery' and only to their 'content'.  

Kind of reminds me of the people who valet park my cars everyday.  They sure know a lot about cars.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
These people are generally absolutely worthless people in life, but they know a shitload about guns.  If you've got a problem with guns, they can help you fix it.  You might not like their style, but that doesn't matter.  Pay no attention to their 'delivery' and only to their 'content'.  

Why should we even assume "these" people know a lot about guns, just because they say they do??
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:44:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Distance has nothing to do with it.   Let me put it in terms retards can even understand.

With both eyes open look across the room at a door knob.  Now put hold up a finger in front of your dominant eye close to your eye.  

My Gawd you can see both your finger and the doorknob at the same time, How is this evil witch magic even possible.

Same with gun sights, dominant eye sees gun sights non dominant eys sees target, the fact that the can blocks the dominant eye matters not at all.

You use of the word “retards” is an insult towards mentally retarded people, I hope you can behave better than this.   They are a vulnerable population, and have little voice of their own.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some people are really smart about one subject... say guns for example.  They're very smart about guns.  Everything about them from ballistics, to gunsmithing, legal issues, you name it.

Some of those people don't have a clue about life in general.  They have no social skills b/c they're life is absorbed in guns.  They cant even maitain a healthy family relationship b/c they clearly lack the means of fulfilling their family roles and duties as a family member.

Kind of reminds me of the people who valet park my cars everyday.  They sure know a lot about cars.

David doesnt' know half as much as he thinks he does.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
David doesnt' know half as much as he thinks he does.

Sure he does!!!

Just ask him, he'll tell you.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yea, but the letters on that can are upside down....  man... you need to send that to an SOT that knows what they are doing to get that fixed  hr

On thread on only suppressors (excluding systems with LIDs - or LID type devices) there is no cost effective way to index the suppressor to the firearm,  with out custom fitting it at the time of manufacture.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea, but the letters on that can are upside down....  man... you need to send that to an SOT that knows what they are doing to get that fixed  

On thread on only suppressors (excluding systems with LIDs - or LID type devices) there is no cost effective way to index the suppressor to the firearm,  with out custom fitting it at the time of manufacture.

QB just might have been joking.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea, but the letters on that can are upside down....  man... you need to send that to an SOT that knows what they are doing to get that fixed  

He was just busting my balls.

I could get it fixed.  I just need another round of threads and it would be perfect...

However, it bothers me --- NOT AT ALL.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea, but the letters on that can are upside down....  man... you need to send that to an SOT that knows what they are doing to get that fixed  hr

QB just might have been joking.....hr

And here I came running to your defense hat
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top