Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Is Dack on here? Why won't they ship mags to Northwest Indiana?
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is Dack on here? Why won't they ship mags to Northwest Indiana?
View Quote

Too close to Chicago for comfort? Just a guess.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
So I got an email today fro DACK and my order has been moved to in the queue....accordning to the email, means they are getting things organized....what ever that means

Placed order on 12/18

Link Posted: 1/6/2021 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So I got an email today fro DACK and my order has been moved to in the queue....accordning to the email, means they are getting things organized....what ever that means

Placed order on 12/18

View Quote

Sweet. Ordered on the 21st. No word yet
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Placed order on 12/18

View Quote

Quoted:

Sweet. Ordered on the 21st. No word yet
View Quote

Just received email that mine was processing
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I miss the old old days.  CDNN and other shops would runs sales on glock mags  $9.99.  I used to buy them 10 at a time.  i still have a stack of unopened boxes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I should be buying them and selling in the EE.

Everyone is selling NIW mags for more than all of the links in this thread
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Placed order on 12/18

View Quote

Almost 20 days and they havent shipped yet???
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#9]
My last order took over 20 days. The price was good so I didn't care
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Order shipped today.

Ordered 12/19
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have a vendor selling OEM Glock mags for $17.99 that can ship right away?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My last order took over 20 days. The price was good so I didn't care
View Quote

Same boat. I don’t care if they take a while to ship as long as I get them at the prices that I did.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#13]
I ordered 12/19 and it just shipped yesterday. I’m not worried as I ordered right before Christmas.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Boom_Stick

Email received today that my order was being shipped, cut and paste from the email below:

Your order is being shipped!
Please review your order below.

Your order was shipped by: USPS, Priority
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So I clicked on the tracking number and it is not in the system yet.  Looking at the calendar, ordered 12/18, emial today that it shipped 1/12, this is 25 days, and will more than likely not arrive until next week, as all of the mail in my area has to go thru the New Orleans zoo (try to get something delivered during Mardi Gras, that is a cluster in itself)

Will be approaching 1 month by the time I receive the mags....but like I said, I dont need them, so the wait was a non-issue.   I paid 17.99 per mag, added on the insyred shipping, 10.99, did not see the free shipping coupon....we are good....

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted: ordered 12/18, emial today that it shipped 1/12, this is 25 days, ...
View Quote
The Dack Outdoors website would've said 14 business days at the time you placed your order.  It took 17 business days. Not bad.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Package arrived today. Very pleased
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Dack Outdoors website would've said 14 business days at the time you placed your order.  It took 17 business days. Not bad.
View Quote

That is about right...add in wu-flu, Christmas and frenzy buying....I am good....
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Ordered 3 mags.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Placed another order tonight
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted: That is about right...add in wu-flu, Christmas and frenzy buying....I am good....
View Quote
The China virus is certainly built into the 14 business days, however, I think the frenzy buying is only going to get worse.  I bet it'll be 21 business days in another month.  Get your standard-capacity magazines while you still can!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Ordered 12/19. Shipping notification came today (1/12).
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#22]
They sent me an email today saying they misplaced my order. They offered to keep it active and ship the mags when they come in stock at that price again. I went ahead and agreed with it, they caught it on their own and were proactive in making it right.
That is good customer service.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Order placed 12/30/20 for 10 mags
Email today 1/13/21 - Order now processing
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Just FYI, it looks like their SHIP499 discount code (for $4.99 shipping) is only good once if you have an account set up. It doesn't work for me since I already placed an order with them a few weeks ago, but if I log out and add some items to the cart, the code works. I guess you could use a different email address to check out as a guest, but their regular shipping is very reasonable as is.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Dack has G5 G17 fde mags in stock for 19.99 right now. I DGAF what color mags are for the most part, I do like cheap mags.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I already have plenty of Glock mags but went ahead and bought some that I will leave in the package just in case Biden does something stupid.  I see this as an investment and if it doesn't turn out to be the case, I will have just got a good deal on some Glock mags.  I'll post here on the timing of things as they notify me on the progress of the order for the other members here.

1/16/2021 Ordered
1/18/2021 Received email confirming order.
2/1/2021 Received email notifying me that the order is processing but not necessarily shipping yet.
2/15/2021 Received email notifying me that the order has shipped.
2/19/2021 Received order
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone else get a sketchy email claiming to be from Dack this weekend?  The one below is what I received.  Another guy I know received two of these emails.

Subject: Just checking in...
Date: January 16, 2021 at 12:04:13 CST
To: "Bulldawg"
Reply-To: "DACK Outdoors" ([email protected])

Hi Bulldawg,

I just wanted to take a moment to check in with you - did you receive my last message?

This email is a service from DACK Outdoors. Delivered by Zendesk ("Zendesk" hyperlinked to https://www.zendesk.com/support/?utm_campaign=text&utm_content=DACK+Outdoors&utm_medium=poweredbyzendesk&utm_source=email-notification)
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anyone else get a sketchy email claiming to be from Dack this weekend?  The one below is what I received.  Another guy I know received two of these emails.

Hi Bulldawg,

I just wanted to take a moment to check in with you - did you receive my last message?

This email is a service from DACK Outdoors. Delivered by Zendesk ("Zendesk" hyperlinked to https://www.zendesk.com/support/?utm_campaign=text&utm_content=DACK+Outdoors&utm_medium=poweredbyzendesk&utm_source=email-notification)
View Quote

No, not yet anyways
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hi Bulldawg,

View Quote

Nothing here
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#31]
According to a poster over here, Dack may have oversold some G17 mags because the website wasn't keeping up with stock.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Date: January 16, 2021 at 1 it2:04:13 CST

Hi Bulldawg,

View Quote

I did.  I logged into their website afterwards and one of my orders shows "waiting on customer response".  But they haven't contacted me that I'm aware of, except for that same vague email you received.  I then emailed them through their contact page on their website and sent a screenshot of the email asking them if the email is legit and if there is an issue with my order.  This was yesterday afternoon.  No response yet.  Not getting a warm fuzzy feeling from this place.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
According to a poster over here, Dack may have oversold some G17 mags because the website wasn't keeping up with stock.
View Quote
That happened to me with the order I placed on 12/29. I'm not concerned, though, as I have bought a lot of mags from them and have been pleased with their service. Things are dicey with all vendors right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That happened to me with the order I placed on 12/29. I'm not concerned, though, as I have bought a lot of mags from them and have been pleased with their service. Things are dicey with all vendors right now.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm not gonna go all Karen like some would do.  If they don't have 'em, they don't have 'em.  Their comms obviously need some work, though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#35]
I got one. It was them telling me my order was "misplaced". I guess that is their way of saying they oversold magazines at the low price. Got a store credit, and bought the fde G17 mags for 19.99.
It is a legit email.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm not gonna go all Karen like some would do.  If they don't have 'em, they don't have 'em.  Their comms obviously need some work, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After I got the email I checked inventory of all of the items that were in that order.  Only thing showing OOS was a Streamlight TLR-7A.  It was, of course, in stock when my order was placed.

ETA: I also checked elsewhere immediately and the light is available from other vendors, but it's probably going to cost me an additional $20-30 when I factor in shipping.  If that is the issue.  It would really suck if they were sold out everywhere, because I have two T-Rex Arms holsters sitting on front of me that I just received that rely on that light for retention.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#37]
As we've discussed, I don't believe Dack Outdoors has any inventory.  They rely on the inventory of at least two (possibly more) distributors including RSR Group.  The inventory you see on the Dack Outdoors website is the collective inventory of their distributors.  Of course, they first draw on the distributor with the lowest price.  Once that distributor's inventory is exhausted, they revert to the next lowest priced distributor.  As I've mentioned, at times, your order will be sourced from more than one distributor.  In this situation, Dack Outdoors will charge shipping for each distributor.  A lot of these rock-bottom Internet sellers use the same distributors.  I can only imagine the ever-increasing flood of orders these distributors are receiving.  I think we're fortunate Dack Outdoors and these distributors aren't price-gouging us.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#38]
One month today I ordred four G19 mags from DACK....

Paid 20.75 per mag is you add in shipping.  I was not in a hurry and I am glad I wasn't....

Accordning to the snail mail tarcking, they are supposed to be here tomorrow by 9 PM.  

Not sure if I would order from them again, no particular reason....

Bronc
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Got an email today stating the issue and it was as I expected.  I replied back asking them to proceed with option #2.

Jan 18, 2021, 9:54 AM CST

MrGoodkat,

We apologize, the contents of the original email are shown below.

Hi MrGoodkat,

Thanks for shopping with DACK Outdoors!

Unfortunately there was an issue with our online inventory syncing up with our supplier's inventory
and one or more of your items showed as in stock when they were not. We do not have an ETA
for the item coming back into stock at this time.

Any out of stock items are listed below:

Streamlight 69424 TLR-7 A Flex Weapon Light With Low/High Switch Clear LED 500 Lumens CR123A Lithium Battery Black Anodized Aluminum
UPC: 080926694248
Product Code: 69424

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. There are a few options we have for you that we hope helps:

1. We can process the in-stock items now and place any out-of-stock items from your order on backorder to
process them once they're available. You will not pay extra for shipping by choosing this method.

2. We can process the in-stock items and cancel/refund the the out-of-stock items.

3. We can cancel/refund your entire order.

Which one of these options can I assist you with today?

Sincerely,

DACK Outdoors
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted: Unfortunately there was an issue with our online inventory syncing up with our supplier's inventory
View Quote
This is what I was alluding to above.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#41]
@ MrGoodcat - Armsunlimited if still wanting a TLR-7A, free shipping no tax.

Two orders of G19 mags from 12/18 should be arriving tomorrow 1/19. Also received shipping notification today for a order of G17 mags placed on 12/23.

As stated before, vendor is GTG. If its a must have item you need quickly, look elsewhere.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#42]
It must of been in another thread i can't find now but guns2ammo had the same deal.

Ordered 1/6 arrived this morning.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#43]
So, after telling them to cancel the TLR-7A and ship the rest of the items yesterday, my order status was changed to "order processing" and I received an email shortly thereafter stating as much.  Great.  Ordered the TLR-7A elsewhere.

Then 10 minutes ago I get the same vague email titled "Just checking in..." from [email protected] that I received last Saturday.

Hi MrGoodkat,

View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@ MrGoodcat - Armsunlimited if still wanting a TLR-7A, free shipping no tax.

Two orders of G19 mags from 12/18 should be arriving tomorrow 1/19. Also received shipping notification today for a order of G17 mags placed on 12/23.

As stated before, vendor is GTG. If its a must have item you need quickly, look elsewhere.

View Quote

Thanks for the heads up, but shortly after you posted I looked on their website and it appeared that they had only the TLR-7, not the -7A.  Ended up ordering from Amazon just to be done with it and get it here this week, even though it was ~$15 more than some other online retailers that I have no experience with per gundeals search.  

I'm sure Dack is legit and will pull through.  They have attractive pricing, but their communication certainly leaves a little to be desired.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:03:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Lake Armory has Gen4 Glock 17 mags for $21 and $7.95(I think) flat rate shipping and they ship out quick. My last order shipped within just a couple of days.

https://www.lakearmory.com/glock-oem-magazine-9mm-17rd-fits-glock-1734-cardboard-style-packaging-black-finish.html

Glock 19 mags are the same price but aren't in stock yet.

https://www.lakearmory.com/glock-oem-magazine-9mm-15rd-fits-glock-19-cardboard-style-packaging-black-finish.html

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#46]
One month and two days after order and still no mags....

Thanks for the link above, just ordered some G17 mags....dont need them, but will have them

Bronc
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Order I placed for G19.5 mags on Dec 27 just shipped today.

Since I’m a glutton for punishment, I ordered a pair of 509C mags from them today. Hopefully they’ll arrive sometime before the apocalypse or the end of February, whichever comes first.

ETA - Got the Zendesk email, 509C mags out of stock.  Wrong subforum for me to whine about FN making like two of them every month.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Ordered a couple of 19X mags for giggles. Curious how long it takes for them to arrive.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Ordered on 12/30/20 10 - Gen 4 19 mags
Shipped today 1/21/21
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Still no mags, not buying from them again.

I ordered three G17 mags from Lake Armory last night, got the ship notice this morning.  Paid a little more, but well worth it

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top