BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which, of course, begs the question: What is the Glock 44?????

Probably a 43 in .40 caliber.
View Quote
Maybe they will release the rotating barrel Glock sometime soon
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 2:49:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone have a 19X Medium Beavertail Backstrap they want to get rid of? I've seemed to misplace all of mine
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a 19X Medium Beavertail Backstrap they want to get rid of? I've seemed to misplace all of mine
View Quote
@ Moses_J
I’ve got one, I’ll send you a PM.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me know. I don’t use the back straps  and have a set.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought one yesterday for $580 at the lgs I went and threw my gen4 slide on it I’ll have pics later
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Let me know. I don’t use the back straps  and have a set.
View Quote
I'd be interested if Moses_J doesn't need them anymore, assuming he takes Schroderson up on his offer

Eta: sorry nvm, looks like the frame i bought should be coming with backstraps, but if not I'll probably be contacting you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'd be interested if Moses_J doesn't need them anymore, assuming he takes Schroderson up on his offer

Eta: sorry nvm, looks like the frame i bought should be coming with backstraps, but if not I'll probably be contacting you.
View Quote
I shipped them out a few weeks ago brother
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#8]
So..... this happened to my G19X today. Though I wish I had heard of the PMM brake before. May have to get one of those.....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Think I need to order an Omega 9k in FDE. Although maybe I should find a Cerakote guy and see about getting some color matches going. Fifty Shades of Tan going on here....
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I did something similar.

Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Back from Cerakoting!  

Attachment Attached File

Thinking about changing the frame color now too.  Maybe something with some green in it.....
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:36:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I ordered one New Years Eve and it will be at my LGS Friday afternoon.   I am pretty stoked actually lol.  Only other Glock in the house is my wife's 43.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Back from Cerakoting!  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20175/G19X_resize_jpg-794203.JPG

Thinking about changing the frame color now too.  Maybe something with some green in it.....
View Quote
That is sexy.  When it comes to home defense (for a pistol) I dont know if you could top that unless it had a tan K suppressor.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Back from Cerakoting!  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20175/G19X_resize_jpg-794203.JPG

View Quote
That looks awesome and kinda confirms the 6 second mount will work on my Gen5 17. I asked about it in another thread but no one knew for sure and I've never seen anyone who tried on a gen5. Any fitment issues or custom fitting you had to do?
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That looks awesome and kinda confirms the 6 second mount will work on my Gen5 17. I asked about it in another thread but no one knew for sure and I've never seen anyone who tried on a gen5. Any fitment issues or custom fitting you had to do?
View Quote
@bmo419

No custom fitting or fitment issues that I've noticed.  As I'm running it with a 19 slide, I had to remove the front sight but that would be the case with any Gen3/4/5 19 slide.
Page / 23
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top