Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2017 12:40:33 PM EDT
Anyone tried this kit? If so what did you think? I am considering one for my 34 steel match pistol.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the kit, but I've used the TTI connector and various competition springs, which looks to be all that kit is.  The TTI connector to me felt very similar to the Zev connector, but maybe about 1/4lb. heavier.  The Zev is I think about $10 cheaper, so I'd get that one, but nothing wrong with the TTI connector.

I've heard of people having issues with light strikes with the TTI striker spring.  I would recommend the 4.5lb Wolff striker spring for competition use.  The lighter firing pin safety spring and extra power trigger spring don't do all that much to the trigger pull, but you can try them also if you want.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I also don't have any experience with the TTI springs but have a couple of their other products and really like them. I also have a ZEV trigger/kit I put on my 34. It comes with everything you need for a better trigger pull,obviously including the trigger. First, the wider/flatter trigger makes a big difference with the feel of the pull as well as getting a better purchase, at least for me. Second, it comes with a couple different connectors and springs. The literature says if you use the lighter connector along with the other springs in the kit, it should only be used for competition as the pull is really light but very smooth. It is amazing in the difference. Right now I only have the lighter connector in it as I took out the other parts/springs that came with the kit but it still has an amazing feel.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I ran this kit in my G34 for production class in USPSA, gave me a shade over 4lb trigger pull and was 100% reliable with factory produced ammo.  I would buy it again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.  I have them in my USPSA guns.   For the value, I don't think they can be beat.  A friend of mine has a full Zev kit in his and mine feels better.
View Quote
This.

The TTI kit is the best I've tried, and I also have Zev and Ghost kits.

The TTI kit is absolutely amazing on my G34 Gen 4.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a RTS Glock 34 with TTI trigger upgrade. It is my favorite trigger. However, I just installed a TTI grandmaster connector kit in a Glock 17 and am having issues with the connector not engaging. I have Emailed TTI but have not heard back.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 2:16:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Does this connector provide a trigger pull with a distinct wall or a rolling break?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I like mine. I think it was in the higher 3lb range on my Lyman gauge. Less wall and less positive reset. I have maybe 1,500 through mine and maybe 5 light primer strikes on reloads with standard Win. primers. Its a very nice kit.

ETA: A little hasty on that response. Easily over 2K with that kit and I remember 3 light strikes. I'd use nothing but a full power sticker spring for anything serious though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top