View Quote
You guys are gross...
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish the 19 had fish gills
View Quote
Unbelievable that Glock didn’t make this; one of the most sought after versions of their product.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Unbelievable that Glock didn’t make this; one of the most sought after versions of their product.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wish the 19 had fish gills
Only after they stopped making them because no one would buy them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
This^

When the "fish gills" serrations were first released they failed hard because they are completly retarded.  In addition, the RTF2 and OD frame versions failed horribly, and only gained attention once they were discontinued.  People tend to have the "I can't have it anymore, so I must have it..." syndrome.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This^

When the "fish gills" serrations were first released they failed hard because they are completly retarded.  In addition, the RTF2 and OD frame versions failed horribly, and only gained attention once they were discontinued.  People tend to have the "I can't have it anymore, so I must have it..." syndrome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This^

I really like the RTF2 frames and its not really related to them being rare. They feel more like the size of the Gen4 grip to me and ultra grippy
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I really like the RTF2 frames and its not really related to them being rare. They feel more like the size of the Gen4 grip to me and ultra grippy
View Quote
I like the RTF2 frames also when they are new.  However, the texture tends to wear down quickly and tear up clothing.  This is why the Gen4 texture was created to solve those issues.

As for the frame size, they are the same size as a standard Gen3
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This^

View Quote
This makes me chuckle, too. Glock couldn't give away gills, RTF2, or OD green back in the day.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Love my RTF2 G19 with no fish gills.

Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This makes me chuckle, too. Glock couldn't give away gills, RTF2, or OD green back in the day.
View Quote
Well if I had been around back in the day they would have sold at least one more of each of those. I have all three. LOL
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I like the RTF2 frames also when they are new.  However, the texture tends to wear down quickly and tear up clothing.  This is why the Gen4 texture was created to solve those issues.

As for the frame size, they are the same size as a standard Gen3
View Quote
Yeah I know on paper it's the same size, just feels smaller in hand.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly. The RTF I could live with on a duty weapon but I always thought the fish scales were fugly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't blame you, I just recently picked up a Vickers 19 and the RTF2 is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:52:08 AM EDT
[#16]
rtf2 g17 was my first and remains my favorite glock to date.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I just wish that they would release 34s and 35s with the RTF2 frames, not that I've had any problem rolling my own.

~Augee
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just wish that they would release 34s and 35s with the RTF2 frames, not that I've had any problem rolling my own.

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/22070872_205944673278073_7399347869179707392_n.jpg

~Augee
View Quote
Exactly. I want a 34rtf2 real bad. And I can't use my 17rtf2 frame cause it's my duty gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top