Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2017 10:40:24 PM EDT
https://usa.caagearup.com/micro-roni-stabilizer

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:28:23 AM EDT
[#1]
yep a lot of fun.  Locks in secure, put a red dot on it.  It fits in a small pack and is a blast to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yep a lot of fun.  Locks in secure, put a red dot on it.  It fits in a small pack and is a blast to shoot.
View Quote
Nice.

Are the rails metal or plastic?

How much of it is plastic?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Read this thread:. https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/CAA-Micro-Roni-Information-/48-461325/

I'm hoping to find a G17 Stab version for under $250 on Black Friday.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I like mine, running a bone stock gen4 g32 with a TRS-25. First time install was pretty simple, and it comes out as easily as a Glock slide comes off a frame.
So far no issues or failures, the lock up is solid but have not removed it for cleaning yet so curious to see how well it holds zero. Ejection was strong but closer to three o'clock vs one o'clock.

At 25 yards I can make groups the size of a quarter.

I saw one review that felt the 'trap door' had sharp edges that blistered his hand. I had no such issues.

I've also seen mention of the Roni charge handle dragging if you don't pull down while charging, I couldn't make mine drag no matter how I pulled it.

I added the thumb rest on the left side of mine, adds width when folded but makes for a solid grip.

Only thing I would change would be a finger stop for the angled grip. That's the biggest reason I added the thumb rest.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:13:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't get better than 4 inches @ 25 yards with mine.  Usually closer to 5. It's a 17 stab. I get 2.5 inch groups shooting just the pistol off a rest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top