Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2017 4:57:49 PM EDT
The frame has a really nice feel to it.  I think I will definitely prefer it to a standard Glock 19 frame.  Unfortunately, the kit is missing the locking block/slide rail.

Anybody here dealt with polymer80?  I tried to call them a couple of times but I haven't been able to have anyone to answer.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Who did you buy it from?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
This has happened before.  Send them a message or call them and they will make it right.  I heard their customer service is GTG.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#3]
They are top notch to deal with.  I broke one of the milling bits when building my full-size.  They sent me one free of charge and I was just asking where I could buy one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This has happened before.  Send them a message or call them and they will make it right.  I heard their customer service is GTG.
View Quote
It appears you are right.  I couldn't get ahold of them on the phone but an email request was answered very promptly (within an hour or two).

It's supposed to ship out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:25:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Their cs is gtg, my first compact frame's pin holes didn't line up so they sent me a whole new frame with rails and all
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Just for hive info.

Polymer80 came through quickly and efficiently.  My pistol is complete and fires.

I used a Brownells Slide w/RMR cut, Swenson threaded barrel, and factory Glock internals.  

By shopping sales over time, the whole thing actually cost me less than a factory Glock, though not by much.

The unit is still pretty stiff and doesn't like to go back into battery when fired.  It loosed up some after just a quick mag and should be fine after some tuning/fitting.  It's an easy but still fun project.

The trigger sucks ass so I'll likely work that over later.

I MUCH prefer the polymer80 compact frame to a stock Glock 19.  If Glock had put out this frame early on then I likely would be running Glock over my XD's.  I also, at least initially, like the rather boxy Brownells slide so far though I suspect that the combo may make holster hunting more difficult.

With the above work and an extended mag release for my short ass thumb, it should be a great runner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top