Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2017 8:07:21 PM EDT
https://us.glock.com/summer17

None of my local stores in Oregon have seen any of these come in. Anyone else find them readily available?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I've bought three so far in NC. 2 G19s and 1 G17

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my local gun shops has the Glock rep out regularly for a promo weekend of Glock sales and even they haven't got anything. This is bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 3:02:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked one up tonight (Glock 19).  It's everything I want a Glock to be, feature-wise.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you have any work done to slide on the left? The serrations look different. I am not being judgemental but only curious.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
There's no hate for the Glocks since I own 6 of them. What if I want the OD green with front serrations and night sights. This what I dislike about Glock, I always have to make them fit me. Top it all off Ill have to put in trigger job in it make it run the way I like them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you have any work done to slide on the left? The serrations look different. I am not being judgemental but only curious.
View Quote
Yes. The left one I sent off to ATEi for enhanced serrations and RMR installed. Right is stock summer model.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Haven't been able to find a 19c anywhere around here
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Tombstone Tactical had some in stock a few days ago .
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tombstone Tactical had some in stock a few days ago .
View Quote
I'll take a look.  Thank you
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There's no hate for the Glocks since I own 6 of them. What if I want the OD green with front serrations and night sights. This what I dislike about Glock, I always have to make them fit me. Top it all off Ill have to put in trigger job in it make it run the way I like them.
View Quote
This is what I want, too- the OD Green with Front serrations...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Gen 5 MOS with front serrations and threaded barrel, they could not make enough of them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A Gen 5 MOS with front serrations and threaded barrel, they could not make enough of them.
View Quote
That will be gen 7.5
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:47:43 AM EDT
[#13]
LGS I work at has all of them in stock, so far bought a FS19 and 17L.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Picked up the 19 version, undercut the trigger and threw some Ameriglo FBI sights on it and it is GTG.

TXPO
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Summer Special OD Green.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Picked this one up locally a few weeks ago. Even had a chance to make some changes ;) Barrel's dirty, just shot it before i took the pic.

Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Has anyone seen any of these latest OD green Gen 3s sold through the Blue Label program in the last few months? I'm guessing the answer is no, because the colored frame Glocks seem to be pretty rare through Blue Label (although I've seen reports out there from this latest release), and because Blue Label Gen 3s in general seem to be getting rare (my dealer said they're no longer being offered).

Just thought I'd check. I've got a lead on an OD Gen 3 G19 for about $460 out the door, which I'm considering if they can't be had through the program. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Answered my own question. My local BL dealer checked and said they cannot order the OD Gen 3 through the program.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen any of these latest OD green Gen 3s sold through the Blue Label program in the last few months? I'm guessing the answer is no, because the colored frame Glocks seem to be pretty rare through Blue Label (although I've seen reports out there from this latest release), and because Blue Label Gen 3s in general seem to be getting rare (my dealer said they're no longer being offered).

Just thought I'd check. I've got a lead on an OD Gen 3 G19 for about $460 out the door, which I'm considering if they can't be had through the program. Thanks!
View Quote
GRAB IT!!!  

...and no, no gen3 OD Blue Label Summer Specials- I tried...however, you can get the gen4 OD Blue Label (see mine above).

I, too, prefer the gen3, though, and ended up buying a 'civilian' OD green gen3 19 and paid full retail for it at $499, but it's what I wanted...
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
GRAB IT!!!
View Quote
Done! Thanks for the feedback. For any military folks out there, AAFES is doing a "Glocktober" sale this month, which I think is rotating around to various installations for a weekend at a time (they have Glock reps in the store for part of the sale). 10% off all firearms this weekend at my PX, with special pricing for Glocks (which includes a Glock range bag and hat). The OD Gen 3 G19 was $505, discounted to $455. Since the PX is tax free, that comes out to about the same price as a Blue Label G19 in my area ($429 + tax). Pretty happy about that deal!
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
As of reading this our le/wholesaler has 184 gen 3 19s in od and 343 gen 4 19s I od, all on blue label.

Gw-le.com must be Leo/mil/fire to view website
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#22]
I got a gen 4 G19 in OD green. Shot 600 rounds through it to make sure it worked, and shipped it to ATEI. 
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

As of reading this our le/wholesaler has 184 gen 3 19s in od and 343 gen 4 19s I od, all on blue label.

Gw-le.com must be Leo/mil/fire to view website
View Quote
Well....crap.

I registered...I’d like to get the Blue Label gen3.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That will be gen 7.5
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will be gen 7.5
When the FS models were first announced, I immediately thought to myself that a FS/MOS/TB model would be everything I would want if I were to buy another Glock to add to the collection.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I registered...I’d like to get the Blue Label gen3.
View Quote
Is there a "best" way to register? I buy for both the agency, and my own (duty) use, so I guess I should check the box. Should I register 2 accounts?
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Got one on glocktalk for $440 with nsAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is there a "best" way to register? I buy for both the agency, and my own (duty) use, so I guess I should check the box. Should I register 2 accounts?
View Quote
Doesn't look like it matters...I got login info and it looks like I can see the full catalogue.

I sent them an email- they are ‘out of my territory for sales’

Same reply from GT Distributors!

After inquiry, my local big LE distributor said that they can get it for me, form Glock for the same price. I had them order it for me, with a 30-60 day estimate
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

When the FS models were first announced, I immediately thought to myself that a FS/MOS/TB model would be everything I would want if I were to buy another Glock to add to the collection.
View Quote
...in OD green
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:04:07 PM EDT
[#29]
are we expecting these summer models to not be around beyond the "summer"
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
supposed to be made in limited quantities, and when they're gone, they're gone...

but it's weird- the OD green gen3's were not available through the Blue Label program, but the gen4's were...then weeks later a distributor gets 184 gen3 19's in OD green on BL, and my local LE distributor was able to order one for me (and they probably grabbed a few more). I wonder if they didn't move them like they thought would happen, so they shifted some over to BL status?
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
I finally got a 19C through GT and asked them since they move a ton of Glocks.  They said that as above they are a limited run deal and once they were gone they were gone.  She did say Glock could always run them again in the future as they were very popular.  

I wonder what the actual production numbers were for the various models.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#32]
call grabagun, they had some in stock last week - youll have to call though
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#33]
As far as their summer run, only one I wanted was G19 with front serrations.

I collect G19's and the front serration was the only one I didn't have already. I do not have a 'OD' in
gen 4, but do have the original 'OD' in gen 3. So, didn't need another.

The 17L I already have. The 19C gen 4 I already had from the over run this time last year. It is
my ONLY USA Glock as well, and the only one which has given me a headache.

I don't do .40 cals so I passed on the G24.

GT does not usually ever have a colored frame in anything but black (add: in blue label).
I picked up my 19 FS from GT using one of my GSSF certificates.

I will add both 17/19 gen 5's next. I decided to wait on those. They will be around
for awhile.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
As far as their summer run, only one I wanted was G19 with front serrations.

I collect G19's and the front serration was the only one I didn't have already. I do not have a 'OD' in
gen 4, but do have the original 'OD' in gen 3. So, didn't need another.

The 17L I already have. The 19C gen 4 I already had from the over run this time last year. It is
my ONLY USA Glock as well, and the only one which has given me a headache.

I don't do .40 cals so I passed on the G24.

GT does not usually ever have a colored frame in anything but black (add: in blue label).
I picked up my 19 FS from GT using one of my GSSF certificates.

I will add both 17/19 gen 5's next. I decided to wait on those. They will be around
for awhile.
View Quote
GT had Blue Label 43’s and gen4 19’s in OD Green in stock a couple months ago...I’m out of their marketing area so they couldn’t sell to me.

My local LE distributor, Kiesler’s, ordered the gen3 OD Green 19 for me from Glock. I just picked it up:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes, but, GT would not sell me a blue label 'OD' gen 4. Only retail (at least then-bout 6-wks ago).

I already have a gen 3 'OD' so I don't worry too much.

I would have liked to have a gen 4 'OD' with front serrations. I WOULD have paid retail for that.

Nice gun btw. Enjoy.

Add: I really like my gen 3 'OD'. I do have quiet a few 19's and I do shoot that one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#36]
thanks- yep, I had already bought a 'retail' gen3 19 in OD, but then saw these were order-able, so...

I want the gen3 19 with front serrations, in OD- I'd pay a PREMIUM for that!

I'm probably going to send this one off for front serrations and maybe some front end beveling...
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#37]
I happened upon an OD G19 Gen 4 at a local shop a few months ago. I had some minor mods done to it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#38]
 'minor mods'...nice!
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 1:43:20 AM EDT
[#39]
tasteful mods....nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top