Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 6:00:54 PM EDT
Blacklist is incredibly hard to get a hold of and I am looking for an additional case that the barrels come in.

I would be more than willing to offer you something for your Blacklist barrel case if you still have it. Just need one.

On another note, just so this post has some usable purpose. The 2 blacklist barrels that I do have are incredibly accurate. Has anyone done a side by side comparison with these and other aftermarket barrels to try to find a difference in accuracy?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they are KKM barrels.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:43:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think they are KKM barrels.
View Quote
They were at one time made by KKM.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they made 4 or 5, put them in their own guns and posted pics all over Facebook.   I wanted one for awhile but they don't communicate at all.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't but I generally hear good things. I wound up going a different direction because I needed a Green barrel. I recently picked up an OD Green and an FDE threaded barrel from Backup Tactical for my FDE and Battlefield Green G19's.

I read a solid review about their barrels on TFB and made am decision to try it. I got the OD Green one first and was pleased, so I ordered an FDE one the next week. Very happy camper. Not only do they look awesome, but they are very accurate, especially suppressed.

I'm sure you can't go wrong either way. But if you are interested, here's the TFB review for you:

TFB REVIEW: Threaded Barrels From Backup Tactical
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a G19 barrel around the beginning of August. They say it can take up to 9 weeks. I'm still waiting on an M&P9 barrel that I ordered back in February. I ended up selling the M&P9. I'll either buy an M&P 2.0 or sell off the barrel when I get it...
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:25:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Love Reco and his barrels, but most of mine I've gotten through Reactive Gunworks. Aleays sitting in my mailbox in three days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top