Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2017 8:37:26 PM EDT
Looking for a G19.4 and 43 with factory grey frames. Anyone know if there are any currently available?
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I work at the Gun Gallery Jax (Jacksonville, FL) and bought both of mine there. I know we have the 43 in for sure but, would have to check pn the 19.4..
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:45:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I work at the Gun Gallery Jax (Jacksonville, FL) and bought both of mine there. I know we have the 43 in for sure but, would have to check pn the 19.4..
View Quote
If you have one, let me know! 3 out of 5 gun shops in town closed in the last 6 months
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:59:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We've got a couple Grey frame 43's in stock. Haven't seen a Grey frame 19 in maybe 6-8 weeks? I've been looking for one too. We HAVE seen the full grey frame/slide 19's though.
View Quote
seeing any grey 34s?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 3:35:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Look for people that are lipseys distributors, they have the best line on OEM colored framed guns. You DO NOT want a duracoted accusport full color glock, if you see someone telling you its no difference just walk away.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Look for people that are lipseys distributors, they have the best line on OEM colored framed guns. You DO NOT want a duracoted accusport full color glock, if you see someone telling you its no difference just walk away.
View Quote
I can see the Cerakoted slide holding up pretty well. I'm not so sure how well the Cerakote would hold up on a polymer frame. If I wanted a Glock frame other than black, I'd want an OEM colored polymer frame. (Unless someone could convince me otherwise)
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can see the Cerakoted slide holding up pretty well. I'm not so sure how well the Cerakote would hold up on a polymer frame. If I wanted a Glock frame other than black, I'd want an OEM colored polymer frame. (Unless someone could convince me otherwise)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother has one of the full dura coat Grey Glock 19s. I wasn't with him when he bought it. It had a few teething issues in the first 100 rounds. It has smoothed out, but I have no interest in one of those models.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I got my grey frame 19 at Keith's in gresham not too long ago.

I ordered it and it took about 9 months.

But.... I was out there picking up my RPR a month or 2 ago and they had some in the case.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Glockmeister in Mesa, AZ had some grey framed Glock 19.4's in their case the last time I was there (last Thursday).
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I used to work at a gun store and I can still remember the ins and outs of these limited quantity color frames.  At the time I remember we had some people that threw money down just to be able to get the next one that came in but we never had any idea when that would be.
I haven't found a dealer near me since then that will even acknowledge that they know who Lipseys is. Most of the employees are part timers and when I tell them something like "I want one of the grey framed 34s from Lipseys" they like at me like I have a dick on my head.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#13]
G19 - https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=GLPG1950203GF
G43 - https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=GLUI4350201GF

You can enter your zip code on the page and find local Lipsey's dealers or search Gunbroker for the item numbers. There are currently a couple of listings for the G43 but I don't see any for the G19.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:40:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you have one, let me know! 3 out of 5 gun shops in town closed in the last 6 months
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As of yesterday (25MAY2017) the Gun Gallery Jax had both in stock. You can call them at (904) 641-1619 or email Neil at Gun [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:54:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have an Acusport cerakoted G19 in full fde and it runs fine. No failures at all. I prefer it to the Lipseys as the frame and slide actually match. Glocks fde frame is brown.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:09:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Ordered mine from Trip's defense
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

seeing any grey 34s?
View Quote
Love to pick one of those up.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Saw a grey frame G43 at Olde English Outfitters in Tipp City, OH today.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:28:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I just picked up a grey G43. It's SWEET!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top