Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2017 12:41:29 AM EDT
I'll say up front that I carry a 19.3 with an X300 95% of the time but, there are instances where I have to opt for a smaller gun. Previously it was a M&P Shield but, I gifted that to one of my best friends for his BDay because I ended up buying a Gray G43. I've been wanting a 43 for quite a while and when I bought a Gray 19 for a back up gun, I fell in love with the Gray framed Glocks so, once the 43 became available, I snatched one up as soon as I had the funds.

Now with that out of the way. I jokingly call the 43 my "church gun" because I usually am more dressed up with button ups and slacks. I do not want tuckable holsters where the loops/clips are exposed so, I've been considering either ankle carry or getting one of those under shirts with the sewn in pocket. Does anyone have experience with either and can make any recommendations? Pros/Cons to each?

I've even considered picking up a smaller gun but, I'm not really a fan of anything else out there. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I pocket carry my G43 as a BUG.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Mika custom pocket holster.

Mika

Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:13:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I can vouch for Mika pocket holsters.  Have one for my colt Mustang.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I've considered pocket carry but, as stated earlier, this is for situations where my attire is a little more on the fitted side and the bulk would be an issue in the pocket. Thanks for the replies so far though. I would like to entertain ankle or under the shirt carry (belly band, etc).
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've considered pocket carry but, as stated earlier, this is for situations where my attire is a little more on the fitted side and the bulk would be an issue in the pocket. Thanks for the replies so far though. I would like to entertain ankle or under the shirt carry (belly band, etc).
View Quote
I have done the belly band using a Pistol Wear PT-2 with my G43 or PPS.  Have you considered going the appendix carry route?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#6]
G43 is a smidge too heavy for pocket carry in "church clothes"...I'd recommend a high quality ankle holster for your specific NPE needs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#7]
My 43 goes to church on the ankle in a cowboy boot.  

I have a trigger guard holster tethered to the pull loop and a piece of bubble wrap for padding.  

Spare mag rides on top of my wallet in the left pocket.  

Very comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would say then that ankle would be your best option. I tried belly band type stuff and did not care for it.

I have a belly band type holster I never used. I will send it to you to try.

Just PM me if interested.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have done the belly band using a Pistol Wear PT-2 with my G43 or PPS.  Have you considered going the appendix carry route?
View Quote
I AIWB carry the G43 when the attire permits to do so and wasn't opposed to it but, I do not want the loops/clips visible if I went with a tuckable holster. I'm afraid the belly band would make it seem as if there was a noticeable lump seeing as I've developed some love handles over the past year since I had a knee injury and wasn't able to condition as I normally did. I'm 5'11 and for the past 15 years have stayed in the 172-175 pound range and live a very active lifestyle however, the injury had me sidelined for the past 6 months and I gained 20 pounds. Knee is all heeled up and I'm back to being able to get my cardio in but, it'll take some time to lose the belly fat cause at 42 years old, it's gets harder to stay motivated..LOL..Thanks for the suggestions though.

Quoted:
G43 is a smidge too heavy for pocket carry in "church clothes"...I'd recommend a high quality ankle holster for your specific NPE needs.
View Quote
This is what I was heavily leaning towards. Any particular ankle holster you recommend? And please excuse my ignorance but, what does NPE designate?

Quoted:
My 43 goes to church on the ankle in a cowboy boot.  

I have a trigger guard holster tethered to the pull loop and a piece of bubble wrap for padding.  

Spare mag rides on top of my wallet in the left pocket.  

Very comfortable.  
View Quote
While I appreciate a great pair of shit kickers, I've yet to make the investment in a nice pair of boots. Been looking for quite a while but, when the ones I want are $400-$500, I end up just buying a case of ammo..

Quoted:

I would say then that ankle would be your best option. I tried belly band type stuff and did not care for it.

I have a belly band type holster I never used. I will send it to you to try.

Just PM me if interested.
View Quote
Thank you for the offer and if I end up leaning towards the belly band to try out, I'll hit you up. Right now, ankle carry is what I'm leaning towards and secondary would be one of those undershirts with the pocket on the side.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I AIWB carry the G43 when the attire permits to do so and wasn't opposed to it but, I do not want the loops/clips visible if I went with a tuckable holster. I'm afraid the belly band would make it seem as if there was a noticeable lump seeing as I've developed some love handles over the past year since I had a knee injury and wasn't able to condition as I normally did. I'm 5'11 and for the past 15 years have stayed in the 172-175 pound range and live a very active lifestyle however, the injury had me sidelined for the past 6 months and I gained 20 pounds. Knee is all heeled up and I'm back to being able to get my cardio in but, it'll take some time to lose the belly fat cause at 42 years old, it's gets harder to stay motivated..LOL..Thanks for the suggestions though.

This is what I was heavily leaning towards. Any particular ankle holster you recommend? And please excuse my ignorance but, what does NPE designate?

While I appreciate a great pair of shit kickers, I've yet to make the investment in a nice pair of boots. Been looking for quite a while but, when the ones I want are $400-$500, I end up just buying a case of ammo..

Thank you for the offer and if I end up leaning towards the belly band to try out, I'll hit you up. Right now, ankle carry is what I'm leaning towards and secondary would be one of those undershirts with the pocket on the side.
View Quote
Copy.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I haven't found that to be the case.

Having said that I have one of these coming to try out.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My dress clothes are more on the fitted side and I feel as if pocket carry would be a little too bulky for my liking. I think my LGS has those in stock so, may try one out anyways.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll pocket carry mine once in a while. It's not bad. 
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:22:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'll pocket carry mine once in a while. It's not bad. 
View Quote
I'm sure I can comfortably pocket carry when I'm dressing casually but even then, I have a knife in one pocket, a SF Defender flashlight in the other, wallet in back pocket, and phone in the other back pocket so, all my pockets are typically being utilized already.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm using a Galco USA IWB holster with my Glock pistols.  This holster features a J hook which is very discreet.  You can tuck your shirt in between the holster and trousers and is very concealable.   The Galco USA is only made for the 26/27/33 but my 43 rides in it perfectly.  My 19.4 and 27.3 actually work in this same holster.   I've been using this style of holster for concealed carry since 2000 when my Department transitioned to Glocks.  

The J hook is very secure but a lot less noticeable than the leather straps and metal clips on many IWB holsters.  Another holster of similar design but cheaper is the Destanis Sof-Tuck.  The DeSantis has a reinforced leather top to aid in reholstering but adds bulk.  The J clip on the DeSantis is a little wider and not quite as discreet.   I use a DeSantis Sof-Tuck with my Glock 42 at 4 O'Clock position.  I worked uniform LE for 35 years and IWB at 4 O'Clock was my preferred CC method, secure, fast, concealable and comfortable with the same muscle memory.   YMMV

https://www.galcogunleather.com/usa-ultimate-second-amendment_8_7_1329.html

http://www.desantisholster.com/SOF-TUCK-E1?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=106NAE1Z0&gclid=Cj0KEQjw0v_IBRCEzKHK0KiCrKMBEiQA3--1Np7leKC0n20M-6d9ID6jfoYWRDzulZPUde3ZxlI0vpYaAomn8P8HAQ
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Y'all must wear some baggy pants with big pockets!    I can't imagine pocket carrying a 43 in any of my pants except in cargo pants in the cargo pocket.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#17]
So, this is one of those "dress around the gun" situations that you need to deal with.  If you don't take your jacket off, reorient the gun so that the loops that you are worried about are covered by the jacket.

If you take the jacket off, consider changing that habit.

If you must take the jacket off and you refuse to adjust where your pocket stuff is, belly band.

You could ditch the wallet in favor of putting your ID, cash, and the card you are going to pay for stuff with into the inside jacket pocket.

You could ditch the knife in favor of the gun (yes, I know you want both), but guns > knives.  You could get a smaller, non-clip knife and put it in your weak side pocket or in the jacket.

But you are looking at this like the gun is the new-comer to the party when you should be treating the gun as if it's the star of the party and everything else is secondary to the placement you select.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Tuckable holster with an Ulticlip behind your belt.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Y'all must wear some baggy pants with big pockets!    I can't imagine pocket carrying a 43 in any of my pants except in cargo pants in the cargo pocket.
View Quote
I carried my 43 with a tlr-6 in my pocket today for the first time. It was actually easier than I thought it would be. I was wearing wrangler carpenter shorts or whatever they are called. Easy peasy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:41:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm using a Galco USA IWB holster with my Glock pistols.  This holster features a J hook which is very discreet.  You can tuck your shirt in between the holster and trousers and is very concealable.   The Galco USA is only made for the 26/27/33 but my 43 rides in it perfectly.  My 19.4 and 27.3 actually work in this same holster.   I've been using this style of holster for concealed carry since 2000 when my Department transitioned to Glocks.  

The J hook is very secure but a lot less noticeable than the leather straps and metal clips on many IWB holsters.  Another holster of similar design but cheaper is the Destanis Sof-Tuck.  The DeSantis has a reinforced leather top to aid in reholstering but adds bulk.  The J clip on the DeSantis is a little wider and not quite as discreet.   I use a DeSantis Sof-Tuck with my Glock 42 at 4 O'Clock position.  I worked uniform LE for 35 years and IWB at 4 O'Clock was my preferred CC method, secure, fast, concealable and comfortable with the same muscle memory.   YMMV

https://www.galcogunleather.com/usa-ultimate-second-amendment_8_7_1329.html

http://www.desantisholster.com/SOF-TUCK-E1?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=106NAE1Z0&gclid=Cj0KEQjw0v_IBRCEzKHK0KiCrKMBEiQA3--1Np7leKC0n20M-6d9ID6jfoYWRDzulZPUde3ZxlI0vpYaAomn8P8HAQ
View Quote
Thank you very much for your input and suggestions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, this is one of those "dress around the gun" situations that you need to deal with.  If you don't take your jacket off, reorient the gun so that the loops that you are worried about are covered by the jacket.

If you take the jacket off, consider changing that habit.

If you must take the jacket off and you refuse to adjust where your pocket stuff is, belly band.

You could ditch the wallet in favor of putting your ID, cash, and the card you are going to pay for stuff with into the inside jacket pocket.

You could ditch the knife in favor of the gun (yes, I know you want both), but guns > knives.  You could get a smaller, non-clip knife and put it in your weak side pocket or in the jacket.

But you are looking at this like the gun is the new-comer to the party when you should be treating the gun as if it's the star of the party and everything else is secondary to the placement you select.
View Quote
I get what you're saying and I apologize if I made it seems as if I was refusing to pocket carry based on the other items I usually carry daily. My specific use in this circumstance would be strictly with just carrying the 43 discreetly. I would not be carrying a knife or flashlight clipped into my pockets since I would be dressed semi formally.

What's even funnier is that I do not own a suit/blazer I can wear with any attire because I'd rather buy ammo or other firearm related items . Last suit I bought was over 15 years ago and even though it's not one I care to wear anymore as it's somewhat on the bigger side and doesn't fit well. Also, I live in Florida so, it's seldom I'm wearing jackets to begin with. When I do, I have no issues carrying as I normally would and would keep the jacket on anyways. Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Belly bands are good to go for the G43.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I get what you're saying and I apologize if I made it seems as if I was refusing to pocket carry based on the other items I usually carry daily. My specific use in this circumstance would be strictly with just carrying the 43 discreetly. I would not be carrying a knife or flashlight clipped into my pockets since I would be dressed semi formally.

What's even funnier is that I do not own a suit/blazer I can wear with any attire because I'd rather buy ammo or other firearm related items . Last suit I bought was over 15 years ago and even though it's not one I care to wear anymore as it's somewhat on the bigger side and doesn't fit well. Also, I live in Florida so, it's seldom I'm wearing jackets to begin with. When I do, I have no issues carrying as I normally would and would keep the jacket on anyways. Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion though.
View Quote
The apology is mine to give.  I wasn't trying to offend you, and I commend you on spending your $ on being proficient with your firearm and wanting to carry it.  

I too have run into this problem (well, not this exact set of circumstances) and it wasn't until I re-examined my priorities that I realized that I had to sacrifice something (and I really don't like that).  That's all I was getting at, because I want you to have your gun....all day, every day, everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#24]
NPE = non-permissive environment.  I use a Galco Ankle Glove.  The only time I ankle carry is when I wearing a tucked in shirt.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Belly bands are good to go for the G43.
View Quote
You own one of those?  How you like it?  I pocket carry my 43 when I need to go deep, but end up having to move my money clip to my rear pocket which I don't much like.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Pocket carry an lcp 2 or one of those tiny .380 / 9mm kahrs.  Leave glock 19 locked in the car in the church parking lot.  Use glock 43 when you have better dress attire available.

I tried to ankle carry a 38 snubby once.  Hated it.  I hate ankle carry.

With tighter fitting clothes, I think a belly band would suck too.  Plus i think its slower to get to than pocket carry.  Especially if you go to church where you are constantly up, down, kneeling. Assuming church gun actually means church gun.

Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Couple things :
I have carried and practiced draw from an ankle rig for years. Especially seated in church it can be really fast and efficient. Tuckables that require untucking the shirt ( same with belly band) are actually slower. I have done some shot timer exercises of first to fire against guys with tuckables with my ankle rig and beat them every time.
For ankle holsters I suggest Ritchie gun leather. I know him personally and he took over Lou Alessi's shop after Lou's death. Alessi ankle holsters are legendary as the best out there. They are pricey but will last a lifetime. My late 1970's ankle holster I use is still going strong nearly 40 years of close to daily use.
Another option if you do the tuck j hook thing , put phone in a belt carrier in front of the hook no one will notice the hook or loop at all
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Im gonna have to try an ankle holster for my 43. I use a pancake now but like thw op my clothing is fitted so it shows up during the warmer months.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The apology is mine to give.  I wasn't trying to offend you, and I commend you on spending your $ on being proficient with your firearm and wanting to carry it.  

I too have run into this problem (well, not this exact set of circumstances) and it wasn't until I re-examined my priorities that I realized that I had to sacrifice something (and I really don't like that).  That's all I was getting at, because I want you to have your gun....all day, every day, everywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that.. Thank you again for your input.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pocket carry an lcp 2 or one of those tiny .380 / 9mm kahrs.  Leave glock 19 locked in the car in the church parking lot.  Use glock 43 when you have better dress attire available.

I tried to ankle carry a 38 snubby once.  Hated it.  I hate ankle carry.

With tighter fitting clothes, I think a belly band would suck too.  Plus i think its slower to get to than pocket carry.  Especially if you go to church where you are constantly up, down, kneeling. Assuming church gun actually means church gun.

View Quote
I think pocket carry would be the last option I would consider in my particular circumstance with ankle carry leading marginally over the belly band. I'm just going to suck it up and try both to see which one fits my needs best. In my case, church does indeed mean church carry.

I do alternate my attire and try not to consistently wear tucked in shirts and in those instances, I comfortably carry my G19 or G43. It's just those minimal scenarios where I would need what I'm looking for currently.

With regards to the smaller handgun, I'm not 100% opposed to buying one but, I've consolidated my collection to the calibers that I commonly shoot and am not looking to acquire and stock a different caliber than what I have currently. Again, I know quite a few people are suggesting pocket carry and I'm not 100% opposed to that either but, I when I wear fitted dress attire, pocket carrying would be too bulky for my needs at this time. Thank you for taking the time to give you recommendations though.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Couple things :
I have carried and practiced draw from an ankle rig for years. Especially seated in church it can be really fast and efficient. Tuckables that require untucking the shirt ( same with belly band) are actually slower. I have done some shot timer exercises of first to fire against guys with tuckables with my ankle rig and beat them every time.
For ankle holsters I suggest Ritchie gun leather. I know him personally and he took over Lou Alessi's shop after Lou's death. Alessi ankle holsters are legendary as the best out there. They are pricey but will last a lifetime. My late 1970's ankle holster I use is still going strong nearly 40 years of close to daily use.
Another option if you do the tuck j hook thing , put phone in a belt carrier in front of the hook no one will notice the hook or loop at all
View Quote
I feel as if that would be my best option at this point as well. Does anyone have any suggestions for which ankle holsters work best with regards to comfort, access, and minimal footprint for the G43?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I use a Boraii pocket holster. Works really great for me. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone use a Vanguard 2 for the 43 yet?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Update: Didn't want to get into anything too expensive so, I went ahead and ordered the Desantis Apache Ankle holster. There were other like the Die Hard and Galco with leather molded holster but, I'm not too certain whether or not it ankle carry would fit my needs so, I just went with the cheaper version for now.

Thank you for everyone's suggestions. Looking forward to giving thlend is a try versus not carrying when my attire dictates not being able to.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I carry my 43 in a DeSantis Die Hard with the calf strap wearing my normal business casual attire tucked shirts and wool dress pants, very discrete.  I usually order my pants in a long rise version, seems to give me a little more room right at the ankle and a little more cloth at the break to cover the outline.

I also have a Galco Ankle Glove for my 26.  For long term wear I think the ankle strap provides a lot more comfort/less gun movement especially if you have larger calves.  Galco didn't have the AG in stock for a 43 for a long time so I got the DeSantis, the ankle wrap portion on my Ankle Glove seems to be made a little better.

As far as speed from a sitting position a casual cross of the leg and its sitting right under my hand with no obvious drawing motion... now walking down the street presents a whole different issue.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:37:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I carry my 43 in a DeSantis Die Hard with the calf strap wearing my normal business casual attire tucked shirts and wool dress pants, very discrete.  I usually order my pants in a long rise version, seems to give me a little more room right at the ankle and a little more cloth at the break to cover the outline.

I also have a Galco Ankle Glove for my 26.  For long term wear I think the ankle strap provides a lot more comfort/less gun movement especially if you have larger calves.  Galco didn't have the AG in stock for a 43 for a long time so I got the DeSantis, the ankle wrap portion on my Ankle Glove seems to be made a little better.

As far as speed from a sitting position a casual cross of the leg and its sitting right under my hand with no obvious drawing motion... now walking down the street presents a whole different issue.
View Quote
Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm sure ankle carry will fit my needs adequately. I am aware of the limitations with regards to drawing while standing or walking but, that is a concession I am willing to accept versus not being able to carry at all.

Also, I really appreciate the tips on the on the long rise version of the pants it, not something I would have even thought about since this will be my first go at alternative carry positions. I did not want to break the bank of buying a more expensive ankle holster till I tried carrying it that way to see if it was something I would be comfortable with and I actually had the calf strap in my cart but, ended up removing it for now and figured I could always order it down the road if gun movement became an issue.

I'll update this thread once I get some time ankle carrying and getting some range time drawing in various positions. Thank again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#37]
So, I got the Desantis Apache ankle holster in and tried it on. The holster is nicely made of quality material. The gun fits snug but, the strap does not fit snug when engaging the button. There is quite a bit of play although not enough for the gun to fall out.

Trying it on with the dress pants I would typically wear when using this holster left me a bit concerned because you can definitely tell the difference between the leg where the holster is versus the leg that doesn't have a holster. I know that the likelihood of people staring at your feet/ankle area are very slim but, I figured I note that either way. This holster would definitely work with looser fitting pants but, it sort of defeats the purpose I was looking for alternative carry anyways because this is the style of clothes I wear when dressing up.

I'm sure I can get away with it and maybe I'm just being a little paranoid since I did only just try it on once but, I still may look into a belly band / undershirt option as well.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#38]
The leather holster has a very snug strap (Galco or DeSantis) so there may be a bit of sag in the nylon and it looks to me that the Apache allows the gun to sit a little higher as well.   I also find that rotating the holster so that the grip is slightly behind my leg more or less under the calf muscle reduces the side bulge/printing a little.

Edit to add you can always add a mag carrier to the other ankle and balance things out if it worries you
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Edit to add you can always add a mag carrier to the other ankle and balance things out if it worries you
View Quote
Wilderness has some great options for this.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The leather holster has a very snug strap (Galco or DeSantis) so there may be a bit of sag in the nylon and it looks to me that the Apache allows the gun to sit a little higher as well.   I also find that rotating the holster so that the grip is slightly behind my leg more or less under the calf muscle reduces the side bulge/printing a little.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wilderness has some great options for this.
Thanks for the tips..
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#41]
I like the Remora tuckable for what you are looking for.
Remora
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree - I've pocket carried in flat front slacks with a DeSantis Super Fly with the flap.  It ends up looking like a big wallet, which no one pays attention to.  It's a little bulky, but totally feasible, though it would help to have slightly deep pockets so the pistol butt doesn't poke out.

However, I prefer the Stealthgear Glock 43 Mini Ventcore with an untucked polo shirt.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone use a Vanguard 2 for the 43 yet?
View Quote
Yes sir.   I have two of 'em.  Excelente for what they are!
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I use a Boraii pocket holster. Works really great for me. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/219146/IMG-5658-214998.JPG
View Quote
I use this really like it. I wish the kydex would loop in more towards the mag. This way you could easily hook it on the pocket on draw or use the middle finger to flick it off the weapon. Its still a great tool for pocket carry.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I like the Remora tuckable for what you are looking for.
Remora
View Quote
That definitely looks like a viable option for my intended use. I'm still going to keep the ankle holster as it's something that I've always wanted anyways to use as a backup to my primary carry when I wear looser fitting jeans.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#46]
I've been carrying mine with a Clipdraw(TM) and a Saf-T-Blok(TM) when I'm wearing summer clothes/workout clothes/etc.  It's working well so far.

Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I've been carrying mine with a Clipdraw(TM) and a Saf-T-Blok(TM) when I'm wearing summer clothes/workout clothes/etc.  It's working well so far.

http://i.imgur.com/JfpYskq.jpg?2
View Quote
Thanks for the suggestion but, I was in the market for something I could wear with dress attire and tucked in shirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top