Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FCS suck. 

I'm a big fan of OD though. 

It it is pretty boring waiting for Glock to come up with something, but then I realize that I'm really happy with my Gen4's and I don't care as much anymore. I've never been one to jump on a new bandwagon anyway. 
View Quote
Same here.... happy with my Gen 4s. The M series is only interesting because my father loves everything G19.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I like them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet they won't get rid of the f'n finger grooves.  

Pure brilliance
I like them.
Most people dont care about the grooves.  Its a niche group that hates them.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the finger grooves and I hate front cocking serrations. I have no need to ever put my hand there.

What I want is a grey frame gen 4 19 with frying pan finish.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate the finger grooves, like front cocking serrations, and really hate the frying pan finish.

That finish was so slippery I had to put skateboard tape on the slide to be able to manipulate it with sweaty or wet hands.  Useless.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Glock needs to open a factory "custom shop" where we can order the features & colors we want...
I'd like a Gen3 19C with FSC, OD frame, extended controls, minus connector, and HD night sights please
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
This is honestly disappointing.  I'd be up for a 17m and a 19m if they made them if only for the ambi-slide release and mag flare.

I don't care about front serrations, and in fact, I'd rather not have them because they would increase difficulty of re-holstering.

I don't care about the finger groves one way or the other.  If they made the 19 feel like a chopped 17, I'd be in (but they won't)....and it's not a huge deal but the chopped 17 does feel better.

See where this is going?  
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:43:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's just the Glock factory extended slide locking lever. It's not specific to any model, but it is interesting to see on these models. Not sure how often they've included it on factory pistols before.
View Quote
G34/35 comes with it stock.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Has anyone seen/heard if the front serrations are going to be offered on the OD framed guns?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top