Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2017 2:10:32 AM EDT
I just picked up a  KE Arms Charlie model slide for my G19. Anyone have any experience with this slide and running an RMR on it?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Usually better to ask this kind of question before you buy something.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#2]
You are definitely correct on that!! I usually do but I was able to get such a good deal and there was only one so i pulled the trigger, no pun intended.  I just thought i would ask to see what who might have one thought of them. Seems so far to be a good buy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive seen a few online but haven't seen any reviews on them post some pics of it ? What kind of prices are ?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
The price was 549.00. This includes all the mill work and a cover plate for the RMR.  They just don't have any technical info on their site for them yet, like rmr mounting recommendations/ specs. Solid slide for sure and looks great on my G19. I have put a few hundred rounds through it and so far it is totally reliable no issues but there will be a lot more T&E to break it in.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a KE17 Bravo slide and I love it. Custom but subtle, fit and finish are excellent.

Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Jake that thing looks awesome man!! I agree that it is not to much going on but checks all the functional blocks. I run the XC-1 on mine and I noticed that with the KE-Arms Slide there is a much tight fit in my G-Gode Incog but fits in all other holster just like the factory slide.  My RMR will be here in next few days so I will see how the fit on that is.

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a great build. I just ordered an RMR after fighting the concept for a while. Thinking of doing a build just like yours but on a Polymer 80 compact frame and with an Inforce APL compact in place of the XC1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top