Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 5:24:13 PM EDT
Ok, I think I've narrowed it down to 2 triggers..maybe three.

The 2 I'm looking at the hardest are the apex trigger (specifically the Brownell exclusive red one) and the IGFS Enhanced duty trigger. The runner up would be the overwatch dat trigger.

So obviously I want a flat face trigger and they have to retain all 3 safety. This will be in my carry gun.

I know there is a 30+ page thread on triggers, but I don't really want to read through all that.

I like the apex the most right now because of the price. I'm all ears right now though, I will probably be ordering one this weekend, possibly along with a new barrel.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I just received my Overwatch TAC trigger this past week. After installing the trigger, it looks as if it shortened the pretravel. Comparing both factory and the TAC trigger, when pushing the trigger forward as far as possible, the TAC trigger do not fully seat forward on the drop safety shelf. There is a noticeable gap on the drop safety slot. My Zev PRO trigger does the same thing. It looks like both aftermarket triggers sit halfway on the drop safety shelf. With the factory trigger, the crucible sits almost flush in the drop safety slot.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I just picked up an apex on the EE. Will see how it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top