Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 9:11:52 PM EDT
What holsters are you guys running for your g40 mos?

I'm looking for more of a duty type holster with some decent retention and a tlr1 and Burris ff3 red dot mounted. I've emailed trex arms about their "Titan" holster it's pretty much the ideal holster I'm looking for but not available for the g40 and not currently in production since they don't have a supplier for retention hoods. Is there any other manufacterers out there doing something similar?

Link to Trex Titan holster.
https://trex-arms.com/store/titan/
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What holsters are you guys running for your g40 mos?

View Quote

Had them leave it open at the bottom to clear the KKM

http://www.detroitholster.com/store/product/metro-premium-owbiwb/

Pistol
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Try TR Holsters
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try TR Holsters
View Quote

Thank you very much, I have an email out to them for some info on their duty drop holster,  but that looks like what I'm going to buy unless I see something else.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Huckleberry Tactical. Easy to work with and will create anything you want. Friend of mine just got a custom G40 that covers the vortex he has on it. It may be posted on his Facebook page that shows some of his custom work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top