Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 1:05:37 PM EDT
I need some suppressor sights for my soon to be RMRed Glock.  I am thinking just black sights so they don't interfere with the red dot.  Which sights do I need?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Ameriglo makes a set of plain black suppressor sights, they're around $40.  No experience with that particular set of sights, but all of my Glocks wear some sort of Ameriglo sights.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Suppressor sights (front) may not be compatible with your favorite holster... Just sayin'
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Suppressor sights (front) may not be compatible with your favorite holster... Just sayin'
View Quote

I had all my holsters made to fit suppressor sights.  Just in case!
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:01:47 AM EDT
[#4]
AMERIGLO - SUPPRESSOR SIGHT SET for GLOCK I have this set on my 34 with a RMR 06.

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:12:21 AM EDT
[#5]

I like the front tritium dot ameriglo
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Ameriglo's on my G40MOS, sight pic.

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I did Dawson's sights on my G17 with RMR.  I'm using a Zev slide, so the RMR sits lower than it would on a Glock MOS slide.  I have about 500 rounds through it so far, and though the RMR has been perfect, I have some regrets using sights with fiber optics in them.  My front sight is red, and it is a little distracting (especially outdoors) with the potential for 2 red dots in my sight picture.  The RMR's dot is much more prevalent, but (if I had it to do all over) I would probably have used Trijicon's version with only the white dots (similar to the posted above), or an all-black setup.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a pair of Glock factory if you want them. Email me. [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Ameriglo on both 17s, black front and rear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top