Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 9:08:01 AM EDT
http://www.44mag.com/product/40_22_magazine/glock

Anyone have these? I just found out they existed and wanted to be sure I was reading this right. Particularly, would this meet the maximum length rule for USPSA? I would much rather use these than keep putting Arredondo extensions on my G22 mags.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:36:32 AM EDT
I read they are gtg. There a whole write up on them a few pages down. Too much $ for me though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:17:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 11:32:51 AM EDT by 1811guy]
If it is less than $55 (OEM mag - $20, Arredondo +5 Extension $35) then it is a relative bargain.

ETA - looks like they are 38.99 at lone wolf dist. If they are USPSA legal, it is going to be worth it, especially with the 2 extra rounds over the above.

Nevermind. The OAL is 6.5 inches (about 165mm). This exceeds the maximum overall mag length. Oh well, the Arredondo's are easier to disassemble on the range after dropping them in sand.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:43:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1811guy:
If it is less than $55 (OEM mag - $20, Arredondo +5 Extension $35) then it is a relative bargain.

ETA - looks like they are 38.99 at lone wolf dist. If they are USPSA legal, it is going to be worth it, especially with the 2 extra rounds over the above.

Nevermind. The OAL is 6.5 inches (about 165mm). This exceeds the maximum overall mag length. Oh well, the Arredondo's are easier to disassemble on the range after dropping them in sand.

You should try the Dawson Precision extensions. They are less $ than the Arredondos and dont blow apart when dropped on concrete.

They disassemble without tools. Slide cover, done.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:53:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By saabdrifter:
Originally Posted By 1811guy:

You should try the Dawson Precision extensions. They are less $ than the Arredondos and dont blow apart when dropped on concrete.

They disassemble without tools. Slide cover, done.

Never had an Arredondo blow apart on me. I do have a couple of the Dawsons though and you are correct, they are nearly bullet proof.
Top Top