Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:44:20 PM EDT
Anybody carry one concealed? Just got the pistol today, permit should be in this week, and I'm wondering about what carry options/holsters are available for this pistol? Anybody have pics of their setup?
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 8:58:51 PM EDT
I'm going to be buying that pistol when I can afford to. I plan on using a Crossbreed Supertuck (probably horsehide).

Congratulations on your fine firearm Now you have to post pics!
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:23:42 PM EDT
I carry mine in a Milt Sparks VMII with a wilderness belt, I also bought a Minotaur MTAC holster also, both of these holsters are IWB. I wear the Milt Sparks on a daily basis and seems to work fine for me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:30:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By fyrmedc:
I carry mine in a Milt Sparks VMII with a wilderness belt, I also bought a Minotaur MTAC holster also, both of these holsters are IWB. I wear the Milt Sparks on a daily basis and seems to work fine for me.

I primarily used a Comp-tac MTAC when I carried my 45c.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 8:06:54 PM EDT
when I carried my 45c.

past tense? Can I ask why you dont carry it anymore as I will be buying the fulsize model in January
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:27:42 PM EDT
I just traded my HK45 for a HK45c. I was using a Comp-tac Infidel for the big gun, so I'll see how I like it for the 45c. I've been looking at the TT Gunleather Stronghold IWB so if I get one I'll post a review. The only downside is not everyone makes a holster for these guns, but most of the bigger makers are starting to build for the new HK's.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:30:41 PM EDT
Comp-Tac CTAC on their kydex reinforced belt. The MTAC wasn't available or I would have gone that route.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:24:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
when I carried my 45c.

past tense? Can I ask why you dont carry it anymore as I will be buying the fulsize model in January

I alternate my primary carry weapon depending on the season. Summer, I wear lighter clothes, so I opt for a slightly lighter sidearm.
Top Top