Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:44:20 PM EDT
Anybody carry one concealed? Just got the pistol today, permit should be in this week, and I'm wondering about what carry options/holsters are available for this pistol? Anybody have pics of their setup?
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to be buying that pistol when I can afford to.   I plan on using a Crossbreed Supertuck (probably horsehide).

Congratulations on your fine firearm     Now you have to post pics!
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry mine in a Milt Sparks VMII with a wilderness belt, I also bought a Minotaur MTAC holster also, both of these holsters are IWB. I wear the Milt Sparks on a daily basis and seems to work fine for me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I carry mine in a Milt Sparks VMII with a wilderness belt, I also bought a Minotaur MTAC holster also, both of these holsters are IWB. I wear the Milt Sparks on a daily basis and seems to work fine for me.

I primarily used a Comp-tac MTAC when I carried my 45c.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#4]
when I carried my 45c.

past tense? Can I ask why you dont carry it anymore as I will be buying the fulsize model in January
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I just traded my HK45 for a HK45c. I was using a Comp-tac Infidel for the big gun, so I'll see how I like it for the 45c. I've been looking at the TT Gunleather Stronghold IWB so if I get one I'll post a review. The only downside is not everyone makes a holster for these guns, but most of the bigger makers are starting to build for the new HK's.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Comp-Tac CTAC on their kydex reinforced belt.  The MTAC wasn't available or I would have gone that route.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
when I carried my 45c.

past tense? Can I ask why you dont carry it anymore as I will be buying the fulsize model in January

I alternate my primary carry weapon depending on the season.   Summer, I wear lighter clothes, so I opt for a slightly lighter sidearm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top