Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2003 6:10:22 PM EDT
I thought it worth mentioning.

http://www.kmsp.com/news/local/story.asp?content_id=1589294

I plan on signing up and taking a class ASAP.

Regards,

-Warlock
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:37:23 AM EDT
[#2]
WooHoo!  Too bad Ol' PlusPInc isn't around to see it.  He had been busting his butt to get this passed for years.  He didn't need to worry about it, as the restriction on his license read: "Valid only while transporting firearm(s)."  He was a former cop who wanted everyone else to have the rights he did.

We'll miss you, Darrell.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I hope Plus P does well training all of the new applicants.  Oh, and Gov. Pawlenty signed it into law only a few hours after it was passed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
[Sara Brady]OH MY GOD.....THERE WILL BLOOD RUNNING IN THE STREETS. PEOPLE SHOOTING ONE ANOTHER OVER PARKING SPACES......[/Sara Brady]

Cool deal, guys.    

So what's the next gun-rights issue going to be? Keep that momentum going!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I too was excited to see that the concealed carry law was finally changed in Minnesota.  I find it amuzing that the democrats fear the law-abiding citizens who wish to carry a gun for self-defense!!??  Seems they feel that all of the concealed carry permit holders will be out in the streets shooting at each other.  I've already signed up for the class through Plus-P and can't wait!  Unfortunately I have to wait until the 27th, but at least I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  LONG LIVE PAWLENTY!!

Safe shooting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top