Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2003 10:03:07 AM EDT
I have used a Milt Sparks Exec.  Like it but is there anything else I should consider?  All the quality holsters seem to be in the same price range of the Milt Sparks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that the pinnacle of all IWBs is the original Sparks Summer Special.... 1911s just belong in one. The SS is the IWB by which all others are judged, although if you’ve already found and IWB that works for you I would recommend you stick with it.

Link Posted: 4/26/2003 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I have only borrowed the Exec.  It's not mine. Thanks for your input I will check out the summer special also.
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Check the Summer Special 2 while your at it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#4]
It looks like it's a Milt Sparks sweep. I've had a Versa Max II for about three years now, and it's pretty much the only holster I wear, everyday, on the job and off. My Pro Carry doesn't hang on my hip, and it's the least printing holster I own.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Ted Blockers LFI IWB, Mines for a Glock 22. Or a Wild Bills Concealment Leather NSA IWB, Mines for a Kimber Custom. Theres a reason all the quality holsters cost about the same. Get a matching belt and mag pouch and committ to this style of carry, and you can't go wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top