Link Posted: 8/4/2006 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent setup.  Love the vest too

Originally Posted By 2StateTrigger:
ggllggll,

How about that.  Hope it's fixed now.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2006 1:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
That vest only cost me $79....GREAT PRICE...
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine

CCW
P2000 V3 40sw with Fobus OWB Paddle
Fobus magazine pouch (double, sometimes single)

My GF's

CCW
P2000SK V3 40sw with galco belt holster
Fobus single pouch

She carries like this only on winter. She usually carries her CCW on her purse during summer.

Link Posted: 8/16/2006 8:25:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trick] [#4]

Originally Posted By Bunkerbuster338:
Mine

CCW
P2000 V3 40sw with Fobus OWB Paddle
Fobus magazine pouch (double, sometimes single)

img311.imageshack.us/img311/9788/p2000ccw1vk8.jpg

My GF's

CCW
P2000SK V3 40sw with galco belt holster
Fobus single pouch

She carries like this only on winter. She usually carries her CCW on her purse during summer.

img350.imageshack.us/img350/7948/p2000skccw2xq4.jpg

Are those .223 holes behind that 40sw ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
USPc 9mm
liger gunbelt
c-tac holster
benchmade HK knife
shity cell phone

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 3:04:48 AM EDT
[#6]
lol, you got it right!

It is a 223 holes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2006 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/14/2006 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 11:33:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TomFernandez] [#10]
This is what I wear when I'm visiting the Clerk of the Circuit Court

Here's my bedroom at home where I keep my guns.

Here's my briefcase when going into the office.

Sorry I didn't have my cell phone, keys, an assortment of bullets strewn about, my 27-knifes, Rolex Watch, Big League's Chew Bubble Gum Bag... oh... and my lip balm in the photo!!!  I forgot them all out in my car!

Link Posted: 9/28/2006 12:49:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By ColonelKlink:
My glock:
home.comcast.net/~colonelklink/glock19b.jpg

Great pic.
Link Posted: 9/28/2006 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By TomFernandez:
This is what I wear when I'm visiting the Clerk of the Circuit Court

tomfernandezproduction.com/For_Sharing/My_Rig01.JPG

Here's my bedroom at home where I keep my guns.

tomfernandezproduction.com/For_Sharing/My_Rig02.JPG

Here's my briefcase when going into the office.

tomfernandezproduction.com/For_Sharing/My_Rig03.JPG

Sorry I didn't have my cell phone, keys, an assortment of bullets strewn about, my 27-knifes, Rolex Watch, Big League's Chew Bubble Gum Bag... oh... and my lip balm in the photo!!!  I forgot them all out in my car!

static.howstuffworks.com/gif/batmobile-resize.jpg

Err........................yeah -- what a knee slapper.
Link Posted: 9/28/2006 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Procyon:

Err........................yeah -- what a knee slapper.

No, you see the "knee slapper" is that everyone is not only posting their rigs, but beautifully laying out their cell phones, keys, a vast assortment of knives and pepper spray, lip balm, watches, and laying out bullets to boot to make a picturesque wallpaper.

Just had to poke some fun.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2006 3:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Combatvet] [#14]
HEY NOOB............ POKE THIS!

Link Posted: 9/30/2006 4:44:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ggllggll] [#15]

Beat me to it !

Originally Posted By Combatvet:
HEY NOOB............ POKE THIS!

i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/nkissel/P9285042.jpg
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 4:19:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Just my 2 cents on the concealed carry thread. Here's a few tips I learned in my work. It applies mainly to covert ops, could also apply to police civilians and things like that

1. Don't carry a gun unless you have too. In my experience carrying one around, other people can tell and it tends to escalate things. People you deal with automatically trust you less. Simple mindset of your mark "If your so damn nice why do you carry a gun all the time?"

2. Don't carry compacts. I will get flack for this but don't carry a compact, anything below a .45 hollow point. When I first started I had a 9mm, then a compact cause that was the rage. Now I don't carry anything and when I'm on those mission I carry a 5" XD or a .44 mag desert eagle. Is it concealable? No, not at all, but if you REALLY need a gun, you better bring something. And you can't roll up to an apartment in Uganda with a M4 and expect everything is going to be cool because red flags will go up and things won't add up

3. If you carry a gun I assume you deal with "unsavory types" so don't wear your wedding ring, if you have a cellphone don't put loved ones in it, photos in your wallet. You never know when your going to get jumped by 10 guys, kidnapped etc...Once again, this is profession specific stuff

4. Knives, for whatever reason Americans love knives and it is a dead giveaway for law enforcement. If your doing undercover work "holy wood guns" and "fancy" knives and flashlights are the kinds of things that get people killed. Unless you want a conversation like this

Mark: Nice gun
You: thanks
Mark: Can i see it
You: no....
Mark: what is that?
You: blah blah blah specific details on your gun
Mark: really? *reaches for gun and executes you in the living room*

Terrorist, drug dealers, gang members buy guns and use them. They don't know or care about 9mm vs 45ACP or finishes or anything but they DO KNOW anyone who packs some expensive looking exotic stuff is a cop. Small criminals won't know, the big ones can tell real quick. Flash lights, knives, mace, crap like that. A criminal grew up fighting people and using physical strength to get to were they are. All to often departments send out some middle age blotted officer to go do some serious undercover work. They think a goatee, some shades, and street slang will help them go by unslipeed. Yea, if your tracking some two-bit loser who pushes a few kilos of coke into Vegas. Any descent criminal will smell something is wrong in a minute.

I'm not sure what professions you guys do but I was suprised in the entire thread no one had much of a common sense approach to carrying guns or WHAT TO carry.

Guns are tools. They won't save your life. And most criminals who kill people don't do it in a gun battle, they usually do it when you turn around, get in your car, or taking a shit in the can. When you deal with predatory types you need to think like a predatory type. Once I realized that I stopped listening to all the "common trade knowledge" and started "feeling" my surroundings a lot more.

The guns I see most of you carrying aren't good for much else than that once in a lifetime psycho you read about in "Dear Guns & Ammo" in happened to me section.
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By Harriott:
Just my 2 cents on the concealed carry thread. Here's a few tips I learned in my work. It applies mainly to covert ops, could also apply to police civilians and things like that

1. Don't carry a gun unless you have too. In my experience carrying one around, other people can tell and it tends to escalate things. People you deal with automatically trust you less. Simple mindset of your mark "If your so damn nice why do you carry a gun all the time?"

2. Don't carry compacts. I will get flack for this but don't carry a compact, anything below a .45 hollow point. When I first started I had a 9mm, then a compact cause that was the rage. Now I don't carry anything and when I'm on those mission I carry a 5" XD or a .44 mag desert eagle. Is it concealable? No, not at all, but if you REALLY need a gun, you better bring something. And you can't roll up to an apartment in Uganda with a M4 and expect everything is going to be cool because red flags will go up and things won't add up

3. If you carry a gun I assume you deal with "unsavory types" so don't wear your wedding ring, if you have a cellphone don't put loved ones in it, photos in your wallet. You never know when your going to get jumped by 10 guys, kidnapped etc...Once again, this is profession specific stuff

4. Knives, for whatever reason Americans love knives and it is a dead giveaway for law enforcement. If your doing undercover work "holy wood guns" and "fancy" knives and flashlights are the kinds of things that get people killed. Unless you want a conversation like this

Terrorist, drug dealers, gang members buy guns and use them. They don't know or care about 9mm vs 45ACP or finishes or anything but they DO KNOW anyone who packs some expensive looking exotic stuff is a cop. Small criminals won't know, the big ones can tell real quick. Flash lights, knives, mace, crap like that. A criminal grew up fighting people and using physical strength to get to were they are. All to often departments send out some middle age blotted officer to go do some serious undercover work. They think a goatee, some shades, and street slang will help them go by unslipeed. Yea, if your tracking some two-bit loser who pushes a few kilos of coke into Vegas. Any descent criminal will smell something is wrong in a minute.

I'm not sure what professions you guys do but I was suprised in the entire thread no one had much of a common sense approach to carrying guns or WHAT TO carry.

Guns are tools. They won't save your life. And most criminals who kill people don't do it in a gun battle, they usually do it when you turn around, get in your car, or taking a shit in the can. When you deal with predatory types you need to think like a predatory type. Once I realized that I stopped listening to all the "common trade knowledge" and started "feeling" my surroundings a lot more.

The guns I see most of you carrying aren't good for much else than that once in a lifetime psycho you read about in "Dear Guns & Ammo" in happened to me section.

Hillary, is that you?
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#18]

From California...imagine that.
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

From California...imagine that.

He's obviously trolling us.  

Pretty funny though once you see it for what it is.

The sad thing is that you can probably find more than a handful of libs that would agree wholeheartedly with what he says.  But they don't spend much time on ar15.com I'm sure.
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL at that guy.  I am a newb here, and Ive got 19 posts to his 6.  I dont know if he noticed or not but concealed means you cant see it.  I carry a .45, and the first shot hits the X.  I dont know why or how but everytime I go shooting the first one goes in and breaks the X in the middle at 20 yards.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Obviously a Democrack, Homesexual, PETA apologist. Why people like you even bother sucking wind is beyond me. Go back to your hole in the ground you snake.

Link Posted: 10/8/2006 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Thanks for the information.  I feel so enlightened now...  I had this gun thing all wrong the whole time.    Please tell us more about these "descent criminal" types... you fucking moron.
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 2:06:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Harriott] [#23]
No....not a democrat or PETA, etc

As right wing as they come, was in the military got out have been doing NARC work out of the country for 6+ years to date.

I'm all for guns. If you made me president I would repeal almost every gun ban etc, I believe the people have a right to have a militia (not the national guard) I believe guns are a key point of our national defense strategy. I'm a avid hunter, both rifle and bows.

You guys just get this "knee jerk" reaction when someone says "carrying a gun every day is a bad idea" You think I'm referring to private citizens and such. This is advice for professionals. I'm not talking about street cops, SWAT, federal agenst or anyone that clears a building. I mean undercover agents, information agents, industrial agents, etc

At my home I carry a gun most of the time. At work, its another story. I got my personal collection and my "work" guns that are totally different in all respects. If you diong undercover work you main goal is to fit in. Fitting in keeps you alive, period. You have to have a seperate identity. There is no room for gun beliefs, politics, personal preferences etc. If most jackass you deal with carry a desert eagle .50 and chromed out beretta, and other non-tactical guns that YOU and I know are practical then do the same.

I should have put a HUGE DISCLAIMER on that posts because apparently everyone read it the wrong way and zereod in on all the wrong aspects. Either that or no one hear has undercover experience and are just 15 year olds that are jaded from high school. I don't know.

There are different levels of criminals. Dealing with some guy who buys crack, some guy who sells crack out of his apartment, and someone who runs a factory that makes cocaine in Argentina, YEA be aware of your surrounding. You just assume "criminal are stupid" and thinks everyone who breaks the law is a Hell's Angel, War Pig, Crypt then your making a big mistake. But don't take my word for it.

Like I said, I don't believe in gun control at all. Liberal democrats that attack our constitution is the biggest domestic threat our country has right now. That said.

CARRYING A GUN EVERY DAY IS DAMN STUPID.

P.S.

putting a hole in the x on a target and putting a hole in the frontal lobe when people are shooting at you and your driving a car is two different things. I'm about impressed with target shooters as I am with "karate experts" that break boards. Big f-ing whoop
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#24]

As right wing as they come, was in the military got out have been doing NARC work out of the country for 6+ years to date.

I'm all for guns. If you made me president I would repeal almost every gun ban etc, I believe the people have a right to have a militia (not the national guard) I believe guns are a key point of our national defense strategy. I'm a avid hunter, both rifle and bows.

You guys just get this "knee jerk" reaction when someone says "carrying a gun every day is a bad idea" You think I'm referring to private citizens and such. This is advice for professionals. I'm not talking about street cops, SWAT, federal agenst or anyone that clears a building. I mean undercover agents, information agents, industrial agents, etc

At my home I carry a gun most of the time. At work, its another story. I got my personal collection and my "work" guns that are totally different in all respects. If you diong undercover work you main goal is to fit in. Fitting in keeps you alive, period. You have to have a seperate identity. There is no room for gun beliefs, politics, personal preferences etc. If most jackass you deal with carry a desert eagle .50 and chromed out beretta, and other non-tactical guns that YOU and I know are practical then do the same.

I should have put a HUGE DISCLAIMER on that posts because apparently everyone read it the wrong way and zereod in on all the wrong aspects. Either that or no one hear has undercover experience and are just 15 year olds that are jaded from high school. I don't know.

There are different levels of criminals. Dealing with some guy who buys crack, some guy who sells crack out of his apartment, and someone who runs a factory that makes cocaine in Argentina, YEA be aware of your surrounding. You just assume "criminal are stupid" and thinks everyone who breaks the law is a Hell's Angel, War Pig, Crypt then your making a big mistake. But don't take my word for it.

Like I said, I don't believe in gun control at all. Liberal democrats that attack our constitution is the biggest domestic threat our country has right now. That said.

P.S.

putting a hole in the x on a target and putting a hole in the frontal lobe when people are shooting at you and your driving a car is two different things. I'm about impressed with target shooters as I am with "karate experts" that break boards. Big f-ing whoop

I'm not seeing a whole lot of undercover agents everyday on ARFcom. I'm seeing Joe Sixpack who, like me, carries a gun every day. I do.

Now what was the point of your post?
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 2:35:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: THellURider] [#25]

P.S.

I tried to resist but I couldn't.

A) We're talking about civilian CCW not deep cover NARC work or any other such nonsense.

B) You're clearly lying out of your ass because no one in their right mind would consider actually using a Desert Eagle and you use enough "hollywood" terminology to make you stick out like a sore thumb.

C) Take your "profession specific stuff" and shove it where the sun don't shine poser.

Thanks for the hilarity, now STFU.
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 2:37:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By THellURider:

P.S.

A) We're talking about civilian CCW not deep cover NARc work or any other such none sense.

B) You're clearly lying out of your ass because no one in their right mind would consider actually using a Desert Eagle.

Gotdamn. Something we agree on!
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 2:44:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Originally Posted By THellURider:

P.S.

A) We're talking about civilian CCW not deep cover NARc work or any other such none sense.

B) You're clearly lying out of your ass because no one in their right mind would consider actually using a Desert Eagle.

Gotdamn. Something we agree on! i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/vanilla_gorilla911/outta20here.gif

Just cause I don't value your opinions on 1911's doesn't mean we can't agree once in a while...

BTW: Don't miss my edit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I guess it was only a matter of time before a nice decent wholesome PICTURE thread got shit on.

We had a good 6 1/2 pages though. How about getting back to the pictures?
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 12:58:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: twonami] [#29]
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 1:09:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: twonami] [#30]
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#31]
What brand sleeve is that? Not Hogue, is it?
Link Posted: 10/10/2006 1:44:16 AM EDT
[#32]

height=8

I've met night watchmen that knew more than this prick. And they could spell too.

Seriously though, I agree with everything she said except I prefer a Grizzly over a DE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/DGUT/GRIZZZ.jpg
Link Posted: 10/10/2006 11:01:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PhillyB] [#33]
You pull out a DE and I will seriously laugh at you.  I dont know how in the hell you expect to CCW a full size DE, 'secret' agent or not.  If you want to go toe to toe, Ill have to go get a S&W 460.  Or maybe that gun the Joker pulled out of his pants, what was it, like 4 feet long? I could always CCW my USP Tactical .45 with the suppressor!  Maybe you wont be happy until we are all carrying AK-47s.  As if.  Gang bangers arent going to care what you carry, just get anything 9MM!  Me, Ill just keep ripping holes in the X, with every gun I own - hoping I never have to defend myself - I dont want to lose my hearing anytime soon.  

Last time I checked, I wasnt undercover, I am not running a drug ring out of my basement, nor do I work for any agency or government.  I am your average citizen, who wants to protect his loved ones in case of any emergency or threat.  Just look at the aftermath of Katrina, you will understand why I carry.  I love guns, ever since I was 10 I have been shooting, anything from paper plates and tin cans to clay targets and small animals.  I have chosen to carry because of the unknown aspect of what people in the wrong state of mind can do.  So I carry whatever I like, and whatever I am good with.

Dont underestimate anyone, especially not people on the internet...

Where are the mods - can we just erase this so someone else doesnt cry?
Link Posted: 10/21/2006 3:12:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like good advice....for narcotics officers. Next time I go play Miami Vice I'll keep it in mind.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 5:18:41 AM EDT
[#35]
height=8

P.S.

Why dont you go back to your movies and video games...er Special Ops,?
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 5:52:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HK94dude] [#36]
...and now, back to your regularly scheduled thread

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#37]
There wasn't enough room in the pic for my keys and lint but maybe next time.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Para-Kimber, that is a sweet, sweet applegate-fairbarn!

And on a general basis, Colt Delta-Elites kick ass!

Sorry for the text but complimenting gear is okay, or so I assume.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#39]
some additions:

I now carry my P-01 in a C-TAC:

And the MK9 goes in either a Nemesis or a C-TAC:

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:34:53 AM EDT
[#40]
LW Commander in Galco Concealable.  Safariland mag holder
XD45 Service in Uncle Mikes Paddle.  OEM Springfield mag holder

ZM

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:03:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gcpd] [#41]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#42]
If you ever run out of bullets you can always stab them to death with your keys!

If ever I need into a vending machine or the occasional locked deep freeze I know who to get a hold of!

Originally Posted By HK94dude:

i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/HK94dude/PICT0309.jpg
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Comp-Tac Gurkha holster
Binanchi Leather Mag holder
Swiss army knife (badass steel)

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1964/img0119kh2.th.jpg
Link Posted: 11/5/2006 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Here's mine nothing too special, smith model 60, changed out the grips now makes a pretty good pocket carry also carry sometimes IWB. Thinking about using magnums for carry, but these Corbon 125gr +p shoot so damn good.

Link Posted: 11/8/2006 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By twonami:

why can't i see any of your posts?
they all appear blank to me starting from page 1.
Link Posted: 11/9/2006 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By ggllggll:
If you ever run out of bullets you can always stab them to death with your keys!

If ever I need into a vending machine or the occasional locked deep freeze I know who to get a hold of!

Originally Posted By HK94dude:

i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/HK94dude/PICT0309.jpg

I never thought of trying out the occasional vending machine.  I fix ATM machines, but I wouldn't mind a free bag of Funions once in a while

Steve
Link Posted: 11/11/2006 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 11/12/2006 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/14/2006 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#49]
I finally got off my lazy ass and took a picture.

Here is my "If I'm wearing clothes, I'm wearing this" gear. It goes with me everywhere and is very comfortable. My G19 with 147 grain Speer Gold Dots, and some skateboard tape on the grip. It has a Trijicon front sight post. One extra mag in a Galco leather IWB mag holder. The IWB mag holder is very stable and secure. A Surefire E2e. An Emerson CQC7 with the wave feature. This knife is VERY fast into action. I can smoke my buddy out of the pocket against his automatic Benchmade any day of the week. Excellent folder. A G-Code kydex holster is my favorite IWB. Very comfortable and stable. I wear a Don Hume belt that I have fallen in love with(best customer service in the biz IMHO). And, last but not least, a cell and keys(wallet not shown).

Link Posted: 11/14/2006 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By TheBadGuy2:
www.jerzeedevil.com/gallery/files/1/8/CarryRigs.jpg

All at the same time?

Cool
Page / 91
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top