Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2005 9:08:02 PM EDT
So I have a fist kydex pocket holster for my little PM9, and its a good holster, but frankly its a little too big for my jean pocket. I figured I'd use it in my cargo pocket of shorts, but it flops around too much. So I think a real belt holster would make it conceal really well. I mean the thing is so thin anyhow. So any suggestions? I'm not sure if I'd really be needing a tuckable holster either, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to be able to do that too. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:45:44 AM EDT
My PM9 usually rides in a C-TAC IWB holster from Comp-Tac. It's a tuckable holster, and by slightly blousing your shirt the gun will just disappear under even a light t-shirt. I carry this gun/holster combination almost every day. On the days it is not in this rig, it is in a Nemesis pocket holster.

Whatever you do, get a GOOD gun belt. Even the light and thin PM9 will get uncomfortable and shift around if you are not using a good gun belt.

YMMV
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:31:26 PM EDT
I second PAEBR332's comments on a GOOD gun belt. I just purchased my first real gun belt and it makes a HUGE difference in comfort and rigidity. As an added bonus it does a much better job of holding up my britches which can get kinda heavy with keys, extra mag, change, flashlight and a Spyderco Native hanging out in my pockets. As for a holster I have experience with only four manufacturers and I can honestly only recommend one: Milt Sparks.

-yj
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:56:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/17/2005 6:00:52 AM EDT by GLOCKshooter]
It is not tuckable, but IMHO the best IWB for Kahrs and for Glocks is the Treat Solutions UCR. My "box of unused holsters" is huge, but has not grown since I stumbled upon the UCR

www.threatsolutions.com
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:00:56 AM EDT
I carry my PM9 in a FIST K1 ultra thin kydex IWB. I clip it right in the front of my pants and with an untucked shirt it disapears... BUT, I don't tuck my shirt in very often...
Top Top