Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2017 12:40:29 AM EDT
Looking for IWB for a Glock 34 with a Trijicon RMR, Suppressor Height Sights, Streamlight TLR-1HL, Threaded Barrel, Extended Slide Stop/Release, and Extended Magazine Release.

I've looked for one from RCS, Comp-Tac, and several others, but I can't find one that takes care of all of the combinations together. BTW, I'm looking to spend about $150.00.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 7:27:33 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.kt-mech.com

These guys will make you anything you want for a fair price.  When you order there is a custom notes box and you just write RMR, suppressor sights, threaded barrel, etc...  

I just ordered a holster from them yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#2]
This gentleman is a member here and has an ongoing ad in the Holsters section of the EE. He can do lots of custom requests like you're looking for. In fact, I'm 99% sure he can make the holster you described and it'll run you like ~$75. He's got shit tons of positive feedback on his account here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

These guys will make you anything you want for a fair price.  When you order there is a custom notes box and you just write RMR, suppressor sights, threaded barrel, etc...  

View Quote
I like my KT P-09 holster great quality.  Also check out BravoConcealment they have a Columbus Day sale I got that same setup for my 17 minus the threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you to those that made a recommendation. Hopefully kt-mech used belt loops, I didn't see them on their website.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]
DaraHolsters.com can do that for you with no problem, either IWB or OWB.  I have two of their RMR/Light/Supressor sight cut holsters, and have been very happy with them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
DaraHolsters.com can do that for you with no problem, either IWB or OWB.  I have two of their RMR/Light/Supressor sight cut holsters, and have been very happy with them.
View Quote
Thank you very much The Duck Hunter, I feel that Dara offers exactly what I am looking for. They are meticulous in every aspect of the ordering information process, which makes my OCD very happy. I'll post back once I receive my order.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#7]
CNC keroman v2. Get both soft loops and overhooks, see which one you prefer.

I carry the same setup, except with an x300u and it's excellent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top