Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:59:57 AM EDT
Anyone have something to remedy? Needs to fit a TLR1 light as well.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I use this safariland for all my beretta's. Works good but to use the top cover the hammer has to be decocked. Fits my m9a3 the same

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Where did ya get that from Bubs?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where did ya get that from Bubs?
View Quote
i got it form lapolicegear. I can't for the life of me remember the model number though
It's a standard belt mount. It's mounted to the inner belt on my war belt
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
There's one in the EE right now. I use one as well.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#6]
@BIGSHOOTER414

It is the Safariland 3084-73. I have three now. I listed one up in the EE recently. These are in my opinion one of the best holsters for a 92 series gun. It is totally modular, is adjustable to fit any light and rail set up you have and with the QR forks you can move the holster from platform to platform in seconds. It is very innovative. The down side is these holsters are getting a little harder to find since they have been discontinued by Safariland. I have seen them in Black, FDE, OD Green and Foliage Green. I have also seen them covered with Multi-cam fabric too though I do not think that was a factory option. I could be wrong though. In my ad I have a video about the holster optics planet did it shows the holster off very well.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_161/1663719_Safariland-3084-73-holster--platform-and-mag-pouches.html

Safariland has done a lot of cool modular stuff like this not only with their holsters but with accessories too. I have my set up in such a way that I can move my mag pouches from platform to platform to belts just by using the ELS clips.

Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#7]
This is the ELS set up that I use for my mag pouches. I have them set up for both pistol and rifle pouches and then I modified one of my Gerber knives to also interface with the ELS. You can pair the ELS forks with the blade tech tek lok so you can quickly attach them from a platform to a belt in seconds. There is a little start up cost on the hardware but I bought things as I went along so I didn't feel the impact that much really. I bought mostly everything from Holster Ops quick shipping and they carry almost everything that Safariland makes.

Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:17:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Safariland SLS series holsters (the ones with the rotating hood) are pretty much the best duty holsters imho. They are big but they secure and protect the gun very well. 
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Ive had the holster mentioned above about 2 weeks now and Im loving it. Thanks for the imput all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top