Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:51:39 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a AIWB Holster for G19 with RMR & Surefire XC1 -
I'd like something not very bulky. I do plan to wear these with board shorts/gym shorts. (Florida)
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the G-Code INCOG for mine but my G19 does not have a RMR.
Attachment Attached File

Also check out T. Rex arms they have some great AIWB holsters.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
A few weeks ago I got my custom Guncraft Arcane in. G19 w/RMR, XC1 and a threaded barrel. I love it, however my wait time was about 20 weeks.

Edit: I cant say that I've worn it in gym shorts though. I'm not sure how well gym shorts would support a gun this size to be honest.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A few weeks ago I got my custom Guncraft Arcane in. G19 w/RMR, XC1 and a threaded barrel. I love it, however my wait time was about 20 weeks.

https://preview.ibb.co/jWdioF/20170601_174339.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/bvCnFv/20170601_174355.jpg

Edit: I cant say that I've worn it in gym shorts though. I'm not sure how well gym shorts would support a gun this size to be honest.
View Quote
They're more training shorts with a waist band, than actually gym shorts.
That's a neat looking holster, I'll look more into it.

What magwell are you running? Agency Arms?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They're more training shorts with a waist band, than actually gym shorts.
That's a neat looking holster, I'll look more into it.

What magwell are you running? Agency Arms?
View Quote
Yes sir, it's an Agency Arms magwell.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I have had great success pairing the G-CODE INCOG Eclipse with gym shorts. The clip does an excellent job securing it to my waistband.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Mines not for an XC1, however I've been thinking of getting one. I use a holster made by mike at Last Line of Defense. Check him out on youtube/instagram. Similar to the Trex Arms.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I have several Trex Arms raptors that I like, for with & without different lights. My daily carry is a G19 with x300, and I have carried it in "gym shorts" like lululemon that actually have a decent waistband and drawstring. However it is pretty heavy for them, and noticeably pulls at them in the front so it doesn't conceal very well.

If I have to wear gym shorts in public other than the gym for some reason, I normally carry a little smaller gun. Usually a Shield 9.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Have a gcode shadow and trex raptor.

Had to trim the gcode for the rmr or they offer to do it for you(don't know if it's extra).

The incog is more comfortable but prints a little compared to the raptor with the claw. Neither are uncomfortable though. I run one of the angled gcode clips on the trex and one of straight trex clips along with an angled on the gcode.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top