Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2017 8:02:44 AM EDT
just ordered a Incog with mag carrier with my P320c rx, the faqs say the mag carrier won't work with the Romeo 1 (rmr)  but my coworker says it will. He has his G19 rmr with the mag carrier...

What are your guys thoughts? Will it work?

Should i go with the eclipse and forget the mag carrier?

i could still cancel it ...
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
just ordered a Incog with mag carrier with my P320c rx, the faqs say the mag carrier won't work with the RDS, but my coworker says it will. He has his G19 rmr with the mag carrier...

View Quote

You could always just remove it and sell it on the EE if it doesn't fit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You could always just remove it and sell it on the EE if it doesn't fit.
View Quote

ah true thats a good option thanks
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

ah true thats a good option thanks
View Quote

Sorry I'm not more help.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
just ordered a Incog with mag carrier with my P320c rx, the faqs say the mag carrier won't work with the RDS, but my coworker says it will. He has his G19 rmr with the mag carrier...

View Quote

Well a little late, but.... I just got my Incog Eclipse for my G43 yesterday. Just took a four hour drive to pick up my daughter. Wore it below my belly button the whole ride. Nice. I think any bigger and it would loose some of its position ability. As is, you can adjust it a little side to side or up and down to accommodate your sitting position. Me like. Carried a spare mag on my weak side in an Alien Gear single stack single mag carrier horizontally. Nice set up. Untucked t-shirt covers the whole works easily.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I think an RMR would fit ok. I don't have one. But based on holster fit, if anything you would just have to trim a tiny bit off the corner of the holster edge that passes around and over the slide.
Edit: my bad. I read RDS and saw RMR. Sorry. I still think the cut of the holster is forgiving enough to make it work. But I can't say for certain. Then again, the Eclipse is a little different than with a mag carrier.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think an RMR would fit ok. I don't have one. But based on holster fit, if anything you would just have to trim a tiny bit off the corner of the holster edge that passes around and over the slide.
Edit: my bad. I read RDS and saw RMR. Sorry. I still think the cut of the holster is forgiving enough to make it work. But I can't say for certain. Then again, the Eclipse is a little different than with a mag carrier.
View Quote
I trimmed mine to work, I think anyway. Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top