Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2017 1:19:40 PM EDT
I work in an industry where I need to conceal discreetly. Usual attire is button up and slacks. Occasionally a polo. I have settled on the P-64 Radom in 9mm Mak. I already have a 9mm Mak and quite enjoy them. The $220 price point is hard to beat, if not impossible. Does/Has anyone pocket carried the P-64? How is it? I have heard to DeSantis Nemesis for the Walther PPK is an excellent fit for this.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
While I don't carry that gun, I do often pocket carry either a Glock 43, S&W 340/342. I often wear khakis at work, I had to find a pair that hard deep pockets. I found dockers worked the best for me. As for a holsterI tired a number of pocket holsters but I was never quite happy with them. The material they were made out of made them bulky, especially when carrying a revolver. I found a company that makes a pocket holster out of kydex. The advantage of kydex is a smooth draw and it is thin. I recommend looking into one.

Aholster
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I've tried pocket carry with  my PPK a few times.  For me it doesn't work very well.  The weight is the biggest issue.  I suspect the same would be true of the P64.

Best pocket carry I've come up with is the Ruger LCP.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:58:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I've pocket carried my P64. It's a good size for it, but heavy as it's all steel. It's doable, but not really optimal. It's like having a lead weight in my pocket compared to my Beretta Pico. If you don't mind the weight then it's a good choice for the price. 
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I have tried it. It's too big and way to heavy. Great gun IWB, though. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top